Anti Virat Kohli Club

Name some young 'arrogant' and proud players apart from Kohli?
Jadeja(rockstar), Sree, Bhaji, Yuvi, PK, Murali Vijay(lots of tattos), Raina (tweeting about pakis), Dhawan(tattoos and twirls mucha), Pujara is only boring sensible type. Got married as well when could have roamed all over cheer leaders for 7 years first. What a loser:winky:
Jadeja(rockstar), Sree, Bhaji, Yuvi, PK, Murali Vijay(lots of tattos), Raina (tweeting about pakis), Dhawan(tattoos and twirls mucha), Pujara is only boring sensible type. Got married as well when could have roamed all over cheer leaders for 7 years first. What a loser:winky:
I agree with Shree, Bhaji and PK but what is with the others? You are confused with arrogance and being aggressive. Jadeja, proud and arrogant? lol. No offence bud but those are really bad reason to call someone arrogant.
I agree with Shree' date=' Bhaji and PK but what is with the others? You are confused with arrogance and being aggressive. Jadeja, proud and arrogant? lol. No offence bud but those are really bad reason to call someone arrogant.[/quote'] You forget Jadeja after odi game with england not shaking hands with them and getting in to screaming match with them. Did not bother me greatly, in fact glad he gave it to them. But if you guys being consistent , you should sterotype him as an a hole with bad attitude
it is NOT ok to abuse your own teammates especially youngsters who haven't played international cricket.Kohli needs to STFU
Maybe the kid had a bad attitude. Not proffessional enough, maybe behind the scenes he is to cant be bothered type. Maybe its good captaincy to give the kid a rocket. You dont know , nor do I.
Maybe the kid had a bad attitude. Not proffessional enough, maybe behind the scenes he is to cant be bothered type. Maybe its good captaincy to give the kid a rocket. You dont know , nor do I.
Yeah there is a time and place for it, abusing on national TV is not a solution if that was really the case. Everyone hated on Dhoni for criticising Sree in public during S.A tour that was nothing compared to yelling at and abusing someone with millions watching.
Also would Kohli have the balls to yell at someone like Gayle,if he was hungover from previous night and got out for a duck playing a ridiculous shot........don't think so
Even you are toning down that Kohli fanaticism of yours. :bow: The club is always open.