Anti Virat Kohli Club

This club seems like fun. I want to be a junior member (don't want to change my avatar of Pakis getting pawned.) I like the kid and all but I find his on-field demeanor and his chew-tiya acting in ads to be quite annoying. How do I sign up?
just show the official sign n you r in the sign is:finger:
I officially apply for membership to this esteemed club. p.s. anyone who says I cant become a member, this is for you - MC BC @#$* :finger: :thefinger:
Welcome Sachin=God. Our membership is growing by the day while Sidhoni remains a team of 1. This thread is just a small beginning of the future great revolution we are going to bring. Each member of AVKC is going to be a part of history
Welcome Sachin=God. Our membership is growing by the day while Sidhoni remains a team of 1. This thread is just a small beginning of the future great revolution we are going to bring. Each member of AVKC is going to be a part of history
:yay: AVKC already has a club avatar but still, here are some images which can be used: Virat-Kohli-Ravindra-Jadeja-old-teenage-photo.jpgkohli_1.jpg2z5q6vp.jpg

I extend my outside support to this club....think he is the future and a fan of his batting but hate his on field behavior.....it's time youngsters in Indian team differentiate between attitude and behavior....so rather than finger I give :two_thumbs_up: