Anti Virat Kohli Club

Welcome Sachin=God. Our membership is growing by the day while Sidhoni remains a team of 1. This thread is just a small beginning of the future great revolution we are going to bring. Each member of AVKC is going to be a part of history
lolwut? I am no fan of Kohli, he is annoying at times. Its just that I hate this club for so many reasons.
I extend my outside support to this club....think he is the future and a fan of his batting but hate his on field behavior.....it's time youngsters in Indian team differentiate between attitude and behavior....so rather than finger I give :two_thumbs_up:
remember, you have to support the club when needed otherwise there will be an inquiry into how you have amassed over $100 million at ICF.
Fantastic captaincy by Kohli to inspire Gayle to his best ever knock and world record T20 score. Great man mangt to get the best out of him. Future indian captain
Yes Kohli gave a Pep talk to Gayle before the game started with a lot of MC/BC's thrown in or for gayle's benefit lot of F's and MF's which inspired him :two_thumbs_up:
Fantastic captaincy by Kohli to inspire Gayle to his best ever knock and world record T20 score. Great man mangt to get the best out of him. Future indian captain
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
lolwut? I am no fan of Kohli, he is annoying at times. Its just that I hate this club for so many reasons.
Since you are my newly found friend, I will let this insult to the club slide by this time. But one day, you will be among the club's admirers and appreciate how we have shaped Indian cricket's future

:finger: to all haters of this club.......The progressively increasing amount of pseudo-negative energy emanated by the members of this club towards Kohli has resulted in a massive upturn in the form and fortunes of the Ratman....this is what happens when people collectively and sincerely pseudo-jinx....long may it continue....as long as the Ratman doesn't become the captain.....

:finger: to all haters of this club.......The progressively increasing amount of pseudo-negative energy emanated by the members of this club towards Kohli has resulted in a massive upturn in the form and fortunes of the Ratman....this is what happens when people collectively and sincerely pseudo-jinx....long may it continue....as long as the Ratman doesn't become the captain.....
You just spat out one of the successful reason of this club. :bow:
:cantstop:
Since you are my newly found friend' date=' I will let this insult to the club slide by this time. But one day, you will be among the club's admirers and appreciate how we have shaped Indian cricket's future[/quote'] Haha lets see.