Anti Virat Kohli Club

Mumbai crowd called him a cheat when he didn't really cheat.......even as a junior member of AVKC I don't think that is fair......giving gaalis has now become the norm though it is still quite stupid and disrespectful.....however, questioning someone's integrity over a ghanta IPL game and repeatedly chanting it is just plain wrong.....Kohli is an immature-idiot.....but I think the crowd went a bit over today....

Vinay was acting like donkey in the field, again he never stared. He just charge the lad, so that could have 100% concentration while fielding. There are two type of swearing, hurt someone sentiment or motivational. His swearing fits in Motivational.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........:hysterical::haha:......Ghanta motivational.....he is a potty mouth....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........:hysterical::haha:......Ghanta motivational.....he is a potty mouth....
It works like a magic. I am sure that Vinay would never dare to misfield again. When you are in opposition, you hate them. You motivate yourself by hating them more by swearing, I believe that swearing can motivate teammate and yourself. It help the performance in a immense way. This only remain in the filed, outside I am pretty sure that he is a well behaved boy. QWER0.jpg
It works like a magic. I am sure that Vinay would never dare to misfield again. When you are in opposition, you hate them. You motivate yourself by hating them more by swearing, I believe that swearing can motivate teammate and yourself. It help the performance in a immense way. This only remain in the filed, outside I am pretty sure that he is a well behaved boy. QWER0.jpg
Woh sab shayad sahi hoga.....lekin he can still be dignified on the field with his teammates and show passion at the same time.....