Anti Virat Kohli Club

Not sure where to discuss. Since it is so bad let me discuss it here. His bowling action. You watch lot of cricket you subconsciously tries to imitate certain aspects especially bowling. His bowling action is so awkward that he didn't really have semblance of inspiration from anyone. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bngXVGVS9l4]Virat Kohli hurts him self while bowling against pakistan | INDIA vs Pakistan 1st ODI 2012 Chennai - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure where to discuss. Since it is so bad let me discuss it here. His bowling action. You watch lot of cricket you subconsciously tries to imitate certain aspects especially bowling. His bowling action is so awkward that he didn't really have semblance of inspiration from anyone.
Such ugly actions can't be a source of inspiration, they come naturally one would assume:cantstop:. Chris Harris n later Zehniyat Tanveer had similar action though.
Indians underrate him.
In tests ... Kohli has 5 centuries from 8 tests IN Australia against Johnson, Harris, Starc, Siddle etc. ...1 century and a 96 from 2 tests played IN South Africa against Steyn, Morkel, Philander. ....1 century from 2 tests IN NZ. So...I agree. We do underrate him when he is a bit off colour.
Bro. This was 1 tournament. Look at CT 2013. WT20 14. Quality batsman, World Class cricketer. Great attitude. Hard worker,arrogance. Love him.
he does handle pressure well when chasing in league games.. but many times he does choke in important IPL games ( you might not have followed it closely ).. anyway RAT got time to improve .. but he fecked us this time :mad: