Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Fanboys vs Haters is what ICF is made of.
Yeah I know .. but Kohli will take a personal vendetta against you for making the AVKC. He will soon be giving your supari and the killers will abuse you with the filthiest words known to Kohli before they execute you. Beware and take my advice HIDE
Yeah I know .. but Kohli will take a personal vendetta against you for making the AVKC. He will soon be giving your supari and the killers will abuse you with the filthiest words known to Kohli before they execute you. Beware and take my advice HIDE
Okay I agree that was funny :(( (Please don't try again :pray:)
You can try a pool of players in any format. We should give youngsters a chance in Test cricket' date=' it will benefit us in the long run[/quote'] What long run? Test series wins at home are as important as away. We can jeopardize our home series for the sake of trying out combinations for away tour. For trying out players there are A-tours, 2 away tours each year.
What long run? Test series wins at home are as important as away. We can jeopardize our home series for the sake of trying out combinations for away tour. For trying out players there are A-tours, 2 away tours each year.
so your saying that youngsters shouldn't play home tests? :blink:

i guess we have to look at the pitch. I am sure clarke and co have seen both pitches and feel their pace bowlers can do a much better job. Maybe they feel that had the game in control but that 8th wicket partnership took it away from them. Our openers dont inspire confidence anyways. Maybe its a case of bowling pattinson more than what he bowled earlier.