The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

what a buffoon!! arnab asks him why were u silent on price rise for 4 years? rahul: i want empowerment of women. arnab: what are ur views on kejri? rahul: i work to empower the youth ..lol what answer is he giving?totally derailing from the topic. he is parroting same lines again and again.. though i was feeling bad for him when arnab was barraging him with questions on modi,rahul was literally mortified when asked about 84 riots

what a buffoon!! arnab asks him why were u silent on price rise for 4 years? rahul: i want empowerment of women. arnab: what are ur views on kejri? rahul: i work to empower the youth ..lol what answer is he giving?totally derailing from the topic. he is parroting same lines again and again.. though i was feeling bad for him when arnab was barraging him with questions on modi,rahul was literally mortified when asked about 84 riots
WTF:hysterical:

That's the answer for every damn question. :facepalm: Blabbering and sweating LOL

Arnab - How are the 1984 and 2002 riots different? RaGa - The 1984 and 2002 riots are different. They are different... because they are not same.. they are..umm..not same, Look we brought RTI, we passed lokpal, we have 6 bills in the parliament. A - No, my question is How are the 1984 and 2002 riots different? R -Yes, they are different. women need to be empowered, our party has taken steps. We have brought RTI and LOKPAL, we have 6 bills sitting in the parliament. A - No, Mr Gandhi, you are still not telling me how are the 1984 and 2002 riots different? R - We have always said they are different. We gave you the RTI. We gave you lokpal. Look we need to empower women. We need to bring youngsters in the party. A - Don't you think you are a retard? R - Yes, you see we gave the people of this country Lokpal. We gave you RTI, we are bringing youngsters. We are empowering women.