Worst commentators?

vandokkum

and he has been around for while and quite a reg commentator..just the other day between india and pak game, he goes, "Into the gap but straight to the fielder":haha::haha: there needs to be some kind of qualification before these people are offer job to comment, speaking basic english should not be the qualification
Plus being ex player.
:hysterical: :haha: :giggle:
i have said 'arguably' havent i , are you a 5th grader. I have written a f'n essay and the least you can f'n do is make a full point not some bold notes and rofl smilies.. tosser. BTW i also like the female commentators who appear in SA and Aus, good change of Voice, the SA one is Natalie German i think.
i have said 'arguably' havent i , are you a 5th grader. I have written a f'n essay and the least you can f'n do is make a full point not some bold notes and rofl smilies.. tosser. BTW i also like the female commentators who appear in SA and Aus, good change of Voice, the SA one is Natalie German i think.
:giggle:

Mark Nicholas and Pomie Mbanwa. I've a different kind of disliking towards them because you can feel their fake love for SA and AUS respectively when those teams or individual players do well. Both are just doing a job as the host in another country's TV channel and sometimes it's too much love that one feels it's a fake effort for the sake of their job. I don't like such behavior. :sad: But purely as commentators they are not bad.

Biased commentators are thw worst and I think I'll list them in order of most biased. 1. Keppler Wessels (Thinks South Africa are the best thing since Elvis, yet keep overlooking their choking). 2. Wasim Akram (Every Pakistani player is a legend, even mediocrity like Imran Nazir). 3. Ian Botham (Sometimes he doesn't realise that England don't decide the outcome of all matches, the opponents have their say as well). 4. LSRK (This weasel is thinks India are awesome come what may, even during Indias extended run of bad performances) Now I'll list commentators who I think are the least biased and more fair in their analysis. 1. Michael Atherton, will always acknowledge the quality of the opposition before looking at England when they lose. 2. Simon Hughes, very even in his analysis, tends to focus more on techniques than talent and again is very consistent. 3. Sanjay Manjrekar, perhaps not that liked in India as he should be, but whenever I listen to him, I always hear a man who thinks logically about the game, even when India lose he doesn't start a tirade as if it's all Indian players who are responsible. I like the passionate commentators, guys like Michael SLater, Bill Lawry and Tony Greig (RIP) are great for the game.

Mark Nicholas and Pomie Mbanwa. I've a different kind of disliking towards them because you can feel their fake love for SA and AUS respectively when those teams or individual players do well. Both are just doing a job as the host in another country's TV channel and sometimes it's too much love that one feels it's a fake effort for the sake of their job. I don't like such behavior. :sad: But purely as commentators they are not bad.
+111..fake muppets,though jayasurya has to be the worst commie to listen too although he is unbiased and sometimes makes sense
you should have seen him in Hindi commentary during India-England series.every 2 minutes he forgot he was on Hindi commentary and started speaking English and then made a fail attempt to make the transition to Hindi 'what a tremendous shot khel diya hai Matt Prior ne' 'and the new batsman aaye hain Tim Bresnan crease par':cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nobody can beat LSRK. That oily rat is the worst. Harsa is another joker who just keeps blabbering. In a recently concluded series, Mr Harsa was commentating and the match situation was something like 9 runs to win in the last over. Harsa : So here we are after 49 overs still the winner undecided. The equation is 9 runs required from 6 balls to win. Mind you if they score 8 then its gonna be a tie. So the bowling team has to restrict them for 7 to win the match. I was surprised he did not say whats gonna happen if the batting team scores more than 9 runs Anyways my fav commentator is Danny Morrison. That guy is just awesome. When he is in the camara then his expressions are also great