Vijay Appreciation thread.

Vijay is taking his eyes off the ball everytime the ball is bouncing. That is a big concern. His temperament has improved a lot but his technique against the short ball is perhaps the worst among the batsmen in this team. He needs to work really hard on this aspect.
agree
his handling of the rising delivery is not good' date=' i think he will struggle in SA.[/quote'] We will see. But I have hopes he can prove all wrong. But yes doubts but then dobuts against any new batsman until they also prove overseas. Same goes for Pujara. But same doubts were also there for dravid, laxman, sehwag, gambhir and they shoved those doubts were the sun dont shine Indian bats can play overseas and have done for over decade now. Just last couple of years the ageing stars carried on to long. I have hoped for all the new bats in SA
He was playing very nicely today until he got out ... If he and dhawan can give starts like this in all innings of Saf tour' date=' that would be awesome for the team.[/quote'] I wouldn't mind if these two avg 35. If we have 7 batsmen+Ashwin+Bhuvi we can put up some good scores. After that it's up to the bowlers.