Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

It seems you are hell bent on downplaying every Ojha wicket. Ojha also had a catch dropped off his bowling' date= is Hughes worse than Siddle regardless his struggle against spin, and then comes the Dhoni pooja to make it sound like the stumping had nothing to do with good bowling.
Oh, so give him credit for that - I wouldn't mind. But FFS stop calling him as the best thing since sliced bread. The fact is he's bowled worse than Jadeja on this flat patta today and has successfully trolled all "experts".
If Oijha had played on those spitting tracks in first 2 matches, you would not posting pants stats. F me they favoured spinners and poor oijha had to sit out
Yea - all those 4'ers and 5'ers in the last 3 years were played on flat tracks. Forget everything and look at Mumbai vs England - minefield of a pitch and Ojha the great goes for 140 odd runs for his 4/5 wickets. Typical Ojha "century". Also, how does it explain that Ojha bowled worse than Jadeja in this innings? Time to stop making excuses and accept the reality.
If Oijha had played on those spitting tracks in first 2 matches, you would not posting pants stats. F me they favoured spinners and poor oijha had to sit out
Ojha would still have been negotiated easier than how they negotiated Jadeja because of his slow pace.
Oh' date=' so give him credit for that - I wouldn't mind. But FFS stop calling him as the best thing since sliced bread. The fact is he's bowled worse than Jadeja on this flat patta today and has successfully trolled all "experts".[/quote'] I'm not calling him the next best thing sliced bread. All I said was that he was our best bowler on recent form and performances. My other point is that Ojha is better than Jadeja because he has a lot of spin bowling fundamentals which Jadeja lacks. Where they have played together their performance has not been so disparate to change my opinion.
I'm not calling him the next best thing sliced bread. All I said was that he was our best bowler on recent form and performances. My other point is that Ojha is better than Jadeja because he has a lot of spin bowling fundamentals which Jadeja lacks. Where they have played together their performance has not been so disparate to change my opinion.
I also think Ojha is "fundamentally" better but at EOD I'm doing a cost-benefit analysis exercise. Ojha is neither a wicket taking bowler nor an economical bowler for me. With Jadeja, I at least get economy and he also trolls Clarke 4 out of 5 times. Like I said earlier, I'm still ain't saying Jadeja is a better spinner than Ojha but currently he has higher utility than Harbhaja/Ojha as was proved in this innings.
According to those same rankings' date=' Shakib Al Hasan is a better all-rounder than Jacques Kallis. The 3rd spot is occupied by Ashwin & 4th by Philander, you then accuse me of posting stats. :hysterical:[/quote'] i was checking the ranking. Didn't know Jaddu is ranked 9th in ODI bowling and highest ranked Indian bowler :ohmy:
RKT - Does Ojha put enough revolutions on the ball? Saala aisa lagta hai kuch jaan hi nahi saale ke deliveries mein :wall:
He does not. He more or less drops the ball in air. He does not put any body to give the ball a rip that is why he is losing control too.
RKT - Does Ojha put enough revolutions on the ball? Saala aisa lagta hai kuch jaan hi nahi saale ke deliveries mein :wall:
thats exactly his problemm.just tossing the ball in the air n giving it flight wont do much.need to put revs on it
People are ridiculing Ojha? lol 21 tests' date=' 97 wickets, including tests played on some of the flattest pattas at [b']SSC, Ahmedabad etc in 2009-10. Jadeja has been good but is no patch on Ojha as a spin bowler.
When has he played SSC? He hasn't played against SL in a test match.