IPL's News III.

SLICKR392

Isnt Imthiaz the best of the lot. Also we dont have a single Indian fast bowler if i am not mistaken in CSK squad.So think atleast one of them will be a regular
You have Yo Mahesh who will still be preferred for his experience. On these signings, 2 UP pacers, did Raina play a part? Looks like so, he captained the two in a few Ranji games for UP this season.
Steyn was good even before IPL.these bowlers are young and raw
It will be a good experience, if not anything. Nobody expect bowlers in T20s to run through a side. It will be good to share dressing rooms with senior pros, learn from them and get a taste of the atmosphere and playing in front of big crowds with lots of noise and performing under pressure.
You have Yo Mahesh who will still be preferred for his experience. On these signings, 2 UP pacers, did Raina play a part? Looks like so, he captained the two in a few Ranji games for UP this season.
may be raina may be Venky prasad who is the bowling coach of CSK & UP
It will be a good experience' date=' if not anything. Nobody expect bowlers in T20s to run through a side. It will be good to share dressing rooms with senior pros, learn from them and get a taste of the atmosphere and playing in front of big crowds with lots of noise and performing under pressure.[/quote'] getting hammered on flat tracks iwith big crowds watching n not a good experience at all.don't think they are ready for it yet.I think atleast 2-3 full FC seasons are necessary
getting hammered on flat tracks iwith big crowds watching n not a good experience at all.don't think they are ready for it yet.I think atleast 2-3 full FC seasons are necessary
They got nothing to lose. Everything expects bowlers to get hit in IPL. But if they can generate good pace, show ability to bowl under pressure, could swing the ball or have good control, selectors may keep an eye out for them when they play FC or A tours and with consistent performances, it may help them to get into national side. They will also get paid much better than what they get for playing FC and that gives them financial security and they will be under less pressure. It's all good.
In related news, BCCI has asked all curators not to bow to the wishes of the home side and prepare sporting tracks. Hopefully we will not see those ugly looking wickets at Chepauk and Eden. Need some pace and bonce in the pitches.
Home tracks? You mean the normal chennai wickets. CSK picked their team based on the tracks and not the other way round.
Isnt Imthiaz the best of the lot. Also we dont have a single Indian fast bowler if i am not mistaken in CSK squad.So think atleast one of them will be a regular
Imtiyaz is nothing special. He is a wicket to wicket bowler bowls around 130. The best talent of them what I have seen in Ankit Rajpoot, a tall guy, can bowl peach outswingers, gets extra bounce and can touch 140 and he is just 19-20.
Imtiyaz is nothing special. He is a wicket to wicket bowler bowls around 130. The best talent of them what I have seen in Ankit Rajpoot' date=' a tall guy, can bowl peach outswingers, gets extra bounce and can touch 140 and he is just 19-20.[/quote'] Asli 19 or 20 ya like shami ? :p