Anti Ajinkya Rahane Brigade

TBF to RKT....He did look like a FTB and a hack whenever I saw him in internationals before the S.A tour even in the ODI's in NZL he looked below average, Now with yesterdays innings, the short stay in the 2nd innings of the 1st test and combine with S.A which I thought was a fluke, I think he has cemented himself. He is the one for the future.

TBF to RKT....He did look like a FTB and a hack whenever I saw him in internationals before the S.A tour even in the ODI's in NZL he looked below average' date= Now with yesterdays innings, the short stay in the 2nd innings of the 1st test and combine with S.A which I thought was a fluke, I think he has cemented himself. He is the one for the future.
He is below average in odis. His Test knock doesn't change anything on the odi front.
He is below average in odis. His Test knock doesn't change anything on the odi front.
agree only place where he can do well in odis is opening and way rohit is playing lets give rahane chance once set he can play shots too and can be ideal partner to dhawan he is technically solid enough to survive anywhere