This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

steyn has been absymal this year... and they never played Williamson.. their indian bowlers are sh!t.. booby kumar, p koomar, pissant... so much of mediocrity they should be at the bottom of the table.. they punched above their weights i shud say

steyn has been absymal this year... and they never played Williamson.. their indian bowlers are sh!t.. booby kumar, p koomar, pissant... so much of mediocrity they should be at the bottom of the table.. they punched above their weights i shud say
How do you say Bhuvi is mediocre lol? He has been excellent at the death.

They have the worst pie chuckers in IPL history Bhuvi aside P Kumar, I Shawerma, K Shawerma They even made Steyn and Boult into pie chuckers like Moody :finger:
Add to that their pre-mature celebration cost them the event... Looks like SRH is famous for all pre-mature things .. be it celebration, ej...., birth ...:hysterical::hysterical:

Haters will never realize that teaching involves teachers showing what to do and what not to do... If you just say to kids - dont put your hand in fire, dont put your hand in fire - how will they know what happens if they put their hand in fire? Selfless :srh: powerhouse were ready to burn their hands to teach young kids what happens when you put your hands in fire :hatsoff: Selfless souls :hail:
Its not selefless... its stuipidity.. (lack of brain)...:finger: