Green Track Bully Pappu Patel Watch

maniac

Can play freely in this batting line-up: Parthiv Dubai, April 19 2014 After winning their second game on the trot, the skipper of Bangalore, Virat Kohli, was over the moon. "It is a lovely feeling, two wins and on top of the table for now," he said and added that they were a little nervous after losing some early wickets. "We were a bit nervous at 17/3, but AB batted positively, he and Parthiv did exceptionally well as a partnership. It was good that AB (de Villiers) got a decent hit in the middle as well," said Kohli. Parthiv Patel was the Man of the Match for his unbeaten 57. The left-hander has made up for the absence of Chris Gayle in the first two games and was pleased with his batting. "The good thing about batting in such a strong line-up is that we can express ourselves in this batting line-up. I don't have to worry too much. We can always play shots knowing the strength of our batting," said Parthiv. He also stressed that he enjoyed playing the role of an opener. "I always enjoy opening the batting in all forms of the game, both for my state as well as when I played for India. Hope to do well in this form as well." Rohit Sharma, the captain of Mumbai, cut a sorry figure once again and put the blame on the batsmen for not being up to the mark. "I think we were short on the runs, 115 was never going to be easy for the bowlers. Even though we got early wickets, one partnership took the game away," he said. However, he still sounded very optimistic on turning things around in the near future. "It is still early days and we should concentrate on the next game. Lasith is a world-class bowler but we as batters should give them the runs to play with," he said.