Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

Doesn't matter - finishing is not Kohli's job. His job is to give the side a stable platform, if he does manage to finish that's a bonus. On the other hand, Dhoni's job description is a finisher choker.
No it isnt .Finishing is set batsmen's job.So Kohli choking has been legendary this season.And add that with his MCBC of youngsters :hysterical: And MSD isnt a finisher for Chennai either.For that we have Sriji Bravo and Albie.

No it isnt .Finishing is set batsmen's job.So Kohli choking has been legendary this season.And add that with his MCBC of youngsters :hysterical:
Then why is the term finisher used separately? I have never seen anyone call Tendulkar or Kohli a finisher. Please find me some proof that Tendulkar and Kohli have been called finishers. :hysterical:
And MSD isnt a finisher for Chennai either.For that we have Sriji Bravo and Albie.
Agree with that - he is a sambhar choker. :nice:

Then why is the term finisher used separately? I have never seen anyone call Tendulkar or Kohli a finisher. Please find me some proof that Tendulkar and Kohli have been called finishers. :hysterical: Agree with that - he is a sambhar choker. :nice:
Finishers and chokers arent mutually exclusive. Its about buckling under pressure.Like how chokli buckled under pressure in world cup final or so far in this IPL :hysterical:

Finishers and chokers arent mutually exclusive. Its about buckling under pressure.Like how chokli buckled under pressure in world cup final or so far in this IPL :hysterical:
If you are so convinced about it, please open a thread on Kohli's choking. This thread is for Dhoni's samabhar chokes and so far Dhoni has a 4/4 choking record. :nice:

Dhoni choked yet again, despite best efforts by the umpires to find some fault in the dismissal. I had never seen umpires so desperately looking for some fault in a dismissal. They double checked the no-ball, they double checked the catch, they stood there looking like helpless zombies for a long time, but alas, nothing went their way. Dhoni choked again.