Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

yethavathu pesumbothu palli satham pota nalla sagunam nu solluvanga antha palli mathiri than intha palli:winky:
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::--D:--D:--D:--D:hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha::hysterical::cantstop::haha::hysterical::--D:giggle::cantstop::haha:

Masterbaitor mascot wants Tamil talks to be stopped :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:facepalm: he is mascot and still has no regard for culture of his team..and hates the language i feel for poor csk fans..how do ya guys feel to know that out of tons of u fans they made this kid the mascot of ur team who does not gives a damn about ur culture :rofl: make ganesh the mascot he is much much better option !:two_thumbs_up:

:facepalm: he is mascot and still has no regard for culture of his team..and hates the language i feel for poor csk fans..how do ya guys feel to know that out of tons of u fans they made this kid the mascot of ur team who does not gives a damn about ur culture :rofl: make ganesh the mascot he is much much better option !:two_thumbs_up:
I would be disappointed if those are his true views:headshake:.It would be prudent for the mascot to explain himself

Vandarai Vazhavaikum Tamilzhagam :winky: