Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

An Aussie friend of mine was in India during the test series that we lost. He said that Mumbai crowd is the worst he has ever seen anywhere in the world. He has seen test cricket all over the world and his opinion was " they are the worst behaved' date=' simply abusive and racist. The chants "Hayden (or any other player) is a bastard is neither funny nor a sledge, it's just idiotic." He was also told that the chants in hindi were also plain gaalis and he couldn't understand why people enjoyed it and why some Mumbai walas thought that it was funny.[/quote'] It might just be a one-sided story. The Indian players (like Kohli) also claimed that the Aussie crowds are the worst in the world. In Nagpur, the Barmy Army kept singing their songs mocking the Indian crowds and the cricketers. When the local crowds gave it back to them, they cried foul and called the security and protested.

:WTF: Are you one of those conspiracy theorists? There are 22 players on the ground are the rest barring Kohli "their people". Stop making straw man arguments.
That is what you were implying.....by saying they told "well played" to Zaheer who played for Mumbai.....your words not mine....:dontknow:

That is what you were implying.....by saying they told "well played" to Zaheer who played for Mumbai.....your words not mine....:dontknow:
Huh? First, I am not making up anything - so those are not my words. Second, That example was to show the same Mumbai crowd can be magnanimous as well. Zaheer is playing for RCB there not for Mumbai Indians. How is Zaheer one of "them"? :confused:

IMO' date=' no Indian player should complain about being booed by the crowd because the same bunch praise to you 7th heaven if you help India win one game. They don't complain then (excessive praises ?), then I guess they should just accept the fact that the fans are fickle and move on with their game."[/quote'] This..... Virat is a sore loser... its a bit rich coming from him that IPL is not the end of the world.. so why did he get his panties in twist against gambhir.. if his performance with the bat goes down, he willl be thrown away like a POS and forgotten...

This..... Virat is a sore loser... its a bit rich coming from him that IPL is not the end of the world.. so why did he get his panties in twist against gambhir.. if his performance with the bat goes down, he willl be thrown away like a POS and forgotten...
+ If he had spoken in the same tune in the game where Gambhir was booed this wouldn't have turned out to be such a sore topic.

Rohit sharma should be the captain.....may be he is our Graeme smith....will bring out the best in him .....rat needs serious pshyco therapy and Che is too meek. Ash is not a inspiration....the guy himself is unfit and can't run if his life depended on it Gambhir is going the Afridi way in his attitude.....so rohit seems to be the best option....will lead team India into the future....also seems to set attacking fields and back his fast bowlers....what else do Indian fans want. Jaaaago bhai yon

Rohit sharma should be the captain.....may be he is our Graeme smith....will bring out the best in him .....rat needs serious pshyco therapy and Che is too meek. Ash is not a inspiration....the guy himself is unfit and can't run if his life depended on it Gambhir is going the Afridi way in his attitude.....so rohit seems to be the best option....will lead team India into the future....also seems to set attacking fields and back his fast bowlers....what else do Indian fans want. Jaaaago bhai yon
sharma is same.. pujara is the only sane one

sharma is same.. pujara is the only sane one
Rohit is a better fielder than pujara....was really impressed with the way he backed Johnson,malinga and kulkarni in his captaincy..need to watch out for him. Also rohit always delivers under pressure....most of his best innings were back to the wall kind of....needs to be backed up

Rohit has to find a place in the side before even thinking of captaincy. You have picked the worst option available.

Rohit has to find a place in the side before even thinking of captaincy. You have picked the worst option available.
Should be our captain in t20 format where he is our best player in internationals....groomed eventually for tests

Rohit is a better fielder than pujara....was really impressed with the way he backed Johnson,malinga and kulkarni in his captaincy..need to watch out for him. Also rohit always delivers under pressure....most of his best innings were back to the wall kind of....needs to be backed up
i have better idea make ishant sharma captain he is also from good ipl team so that will help..

i have better idea make ishant sharma captain he is also from good ipl team so that will help..
He is not a leader....infact he needs a good mentor to bring out the best in him.....was brilliant under Anil kumble and dhoni at his peak