Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Which incident are you talking about? And who were the high profile players involved? IPL is not like the local match no one cares about, Srini mama will actually destroy anyone who touches his league without enough proof BTW, the police claim they have video evidence against all 3. Also, the players have been formally arrested, not detained and under 3 IPC segments
who told you people dont care about the IPL? money is money and the local economy of the IPL is with more than even something like the ashes.
Let me tell you something. Police in the UK were tracking people for longer with relation to terrorism. 6 months it was. All of them proven to be totally wrong and the judge threw the case out of court within 3 days. Now i am not saying delhi police are incompetant. They may well have a case. However we should not jump to conclusions these guys are in the wrong. If these guys are proven not guilty than there should be the mother of all cases suing the Delhi police and making them bankrupt.
arrey delhi police cannot solve anything else, atleast give them this. :giggle:
He should have quit cricket in 2000 when he kept mum on match fixing happening in Indian cricket and several players were involved. He did not come out and take names. All those accusation were never proved in court. If he knew such things happening' date=' he was as guilty and I am sure he knew what was happening very well.[/quote'] Yeah, very easy to throw mud on players who were not involved in any ways. Even the bookies clearly admitted that they wouldn't even place bets till he was there so their is no question of him knowing. Apne Sreesanth ka gussa dusro par mat utaro please
Now media reporting' date=' someone called Badrish Dutt, who was part of the investigating team was found dead in his flat last week. [b']Also that this goes all the way upto Dubai and DawoodAlso reporting that players have confessed to taking money
As i posted couple of times , more than money you cannot refuse Underworld :sad:
I guess MI is too desperate to win this IPL.. Who's that so called umpire in that MI vs KXIP match?? He saved Dhawal twice for his beamers.. That was one of the most blantant ones I ve ever seen
Can someone please kick this guy out of this thread for some time.
Yeah' date=' very easy to throw mud on players who were not involved in any ways. Even the bookies clearly admitted that they wouldn't even place bets till he was there so their is no question of him knowing. [b']Apne Sreesanth ka gussa dusro par mat utaro please
:giggle: I dont like guy anyway.