Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

sorry you don't know anything about guruvayoor temple.when someone is doing tulabharam' date='there will be huge crowd around.[/quote'] So you could have cleared that before, right?? Instead of blaming and saying stuff. I even asked in a post earlier whether its mandatory to perform the ritual at the temple itself or not but never got a reply from those who know about it. :idunno:
So you could have cleared that before' date=' right?? Instead of blaming and saying stuff. I even asked in a post earlier whether its mandatory to perform the ritual at the temple itself or not but never got a reply from those who know about it. :idunno:[/quote'] sorry mate.i mustve missed out your post earlier
So you could have cleared that before' date=' right?? Instead of blaming and saying stuff. I even asked in a post earlier whether its mandatory to perform the ritual at the temple itself or not but never got a reply from those who know about it. :idunno:[/quote'] If you don't know something wy you are commenting about it :dontknow:
Delhi police was supposed to arrest more players. What happened to that?
DD police was supposed to have a full proof case with proper evidences, at least that's what DD police said. What happened there? This investigation is definitely not ideal and certainly I hope that there can be investigation of this investigation as many people could have knowingly or unknowingly not captured.