Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Both by CSK and MI fans. What is 'my bunch'? :laugh: --- Chief Election Commissioner
Dear Sir, I would like to make a complaint about the haphazard manner in which "match" threads were created by Sidhoni without waiting for the due electoral process to be completed. Furthermore me being in the UK it is not fair to expect me to created a thread so early in the morning which is afternoon in India. In any case as i have created the thread I want the election commission to declare it legitimate and official. Regards, G_B_

Dear Sir, I would like to make a complaint about the haphazard manner in which "match" threads were created by Sidhoni without waiting for the due electoral process to be completed. Furthermore me being in the UK it is not fair to expect me to created a thread so early in the morning which is afternoon in India. In any case as i have created the thread I want the election commission to declare it legitimate and official. Regards, G_B_
We have one simple process. We will count the votes after the deadline and allot the thread. Both threads are illegal as of now. --- Chief Election Commissioner

The election process is rigged :protest: The fair process is to create the mascot of the team that's leading in points table