'I am innocent' - Sreesanth

It's not difficult to get bail in India for even much more serious crimes, let alone spot fixing And for BCCI those assumptions are enough. They banned Azher and Jadeja (particularly the later) on much lesser proof
Not really, it is a pending investigation, it's suspended instead of banned for life. BCCI made a error there and then how on we forget, BCCI is nobody to talk about moral rights. Next, on the police trying to convict this cricketer, on the MOCA act. They failed terribly and their evidence on Sreesanth is certainly doubtful as there is not a direct implication whatsoever.
Not really, it is a pending investigation, it's suspended instead of banned for life. BCCI made a error there and then how on we forget, BCCI is nobody to talk about moral rights. Next, on the police trying to convict this cricketer, on the MOCA act. They failed terribly and their evidence on Sreesanth is certainly doubtful as there is not a direct implication whatsoever.
It doesn't mean he has not done the wrong.
Pending investigation is police's. BCCI thinks there case against Sree is enough The police have to prove fixing. For BCCI even one call and/or meet with a bookie is a bannable offense even if no fixing happened. And surely you cannot deny that Sree had those meetings and call.

For all the talent he has the guy has the brains of a 2 year old ape. Had he solely focussed on his balling, been consistent and reliable, people would have had sympathy for his case. If he delivered the results then the board and team management would have seen a talent worth saving. BUT NO, he is very immature, big headed and self centred to understand the requirements of a player representing the country. His domestic and IPL sides could not manage him so why should the national side bear this headache. I know this discussion was about the fixing issue and I dont know for sure, but I wanted to vent my frustration against this clown!! I had so much hope for this guy.

Given how these things go' date=' double plus guaranteed he will fight the next state elections in Kerala, I think in 2016, , or the national election in 2019.[/quote'] Yeah and probably beat the NOTA... the guy is among the most reviled in social media ni kerala.. and not just due to this.
one question' date=' has sreesanth actually been convicted yet in the court of law? if not, then he's still innocent before proven guilty.[/quote'] Good play him in ur cricket team. No offence, but no one in their right mind will have this buffoon in their playing 11.