Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would have freaking chased it down. Did you see how Tahir was bowling and ball Afretard got out on?
That's a little over board tbh. The ball was spinning square. Tahir looked like Warne for the last few overs. Despite the given conditions, I think both teams shot low. It was a 225-240 runs wicket. Parnell should have been smashed at least. They went into their shell and then crumbled.
I would have freaking chased it down. Did you see how Tahir was bowling and ball Afretard got out on?
Lol that was shyt. You could easily see that shot coming from a batsman who wants to win the game but he hasn't practice for a while. But it will be bit silly to blame afridi. In last 20 years, he hasn't used his brain to win it for Pakistan. I guess the blame should be going to the whole team. Especially all players who came to bat after Misbah got out.
That's a little over board tbh. The ball was spinning square. Tahir looked like Warne for the last few overs. Despite the given conditions' date=' I think both teams shot low. It was a 225-240 runs wicket. Parnell should have been smashed at least. They went into their shell and then crumbled.[/quote'] Tahir was bowling his regular. He was made to look like Warne only when 3 wickets were left as the bowlers were looking to give strike to the other batsman. They were shyt scared to be trapped lbw. and that is what happen. :--D
That's a little over board tbh. The ball was spinning square. Tahir looked like Warne for the last few overs. Despite the given conditions' date=' I think both teams shot low. It was a 225-240 runs wicket. Parnell should have been smashed at least. They went into their shell and then crumbled.[/quote'] Gotta be kidding. Tahir bowls like 2 rank hops in an over. If you play out the other 4, you are guaranteed 2 boundaries on those two balls. Afretard was a retard. The ball he got out on should have been deposited out of the stadium. But lala bhaijaan chand tak maar raha tha :giggle: