Anti Ishant Sharma Club

Can some one start an Anti Clubs Club? I am amazed at IndianFans.. you just win a major tourney and immediately start criticizing your team's players! LOL i wonder how you manage setbacks in your life!
Don't take this thread so seriously..Mostly probably you will seeing trolling and fun here during Tri series.
I will join this.
:finger:
Thank you. :icflove:
:icflove:

Haterz keep hating Ishant keeps winning ....perfect world :two_thumbs_up: Only few bowlers ever have won a M.O.M in a K.O of a prestigious ICC tournament....I mean we have heard of SRT,VIV,Desilva acheiving that but Don't think even Walsh,Ambrose,Hadlee etc have that accomplishmment :giggle:

Haterz keep hating Ishant keeps winning ....perfect world :two_thumbs_up: Only few bowlers ever have won a M.O.M in a K.O of a prestigious ICC tournament....I mean we have heard of SRT,VIV,Desilva acheiving that but Don't think even Walsh,Ambrose,Hadlee etc have that accomplishmment :giggle:
He is highly frustrating most times.......but he does show the rare moment of brilliance.......he is still pretty young and I feel he can definitely turns things around......more than a lack of ability, it is a lack of application that is holding him back I feel......maybe a season of county cricket is what he needs like Zaheer Khan did.......he is known to be an extremely hard worker and I hope he works on his consistency......Iss ladai mein, main tumhare saat hoon........:ohyeah:
2nd best Indian bowler after Sir Jaddu since his ODI comeback. haters will continue to hate while Ishant continues to take wickets and help us win trophies :hatsoff:
yeah.. like how justin beiber is respected across the music circle :--D