Are there any foods you hated that you now like? And vice versa?

Brainfade

Yes...Tried the Toddy too :secret:
Something I never dare to miss when visiting Kerala. Toddy/Kallu and spicy roasted mussels or duck. Oh dear ! *bliss* :om: Its best in Allapuzha, next to the lakes in a local Kallu shop. They pull the fermented one out of the water and serve it. We usually have a floating flat wood on the water to enjoy our drink.

I used to be a picky eater as a teen, now I eat pretty much all vegetables, preferably cooked well. One vegetable I wouldn't even go near was Karela/Bitter Gourd, now I am fine with it. I used to hate cereals, now can easily gobble up a bowl of Kellogs Raisin bran in a minute. Always liked all fruits with preference to Mangoes and Pineapples and that hasn't changed in years. Don't think there is any food I liked which I hate now.

Something I never dare to miss when visiting Kerala. Toddy/Kallu and spicy roasted mussels or duck. Oh dear ! *bliss* :om: Its best in Allapuzha, next to the lakes in a local Kallu shop. They pull the fermented one out of the water and serve it. We usually have a floating flat wood on the water to enjoy our drink.
nowadays its difficult to get natural kallu in toddy shops. when i visited allapuzha last time they had only spirit added kallu only which is artificial :doh:

nowadays its difficult to get natural kallu in toddy shops. when i visited allapuzha last time they had only spirit added kallu only which is artificial :doh:
Yep, they have this artificial powdered one. The one I usually visit it a very old and genuine one.