Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

So, I m sure Modi and Shah must have made some inflammatory speeches in UP to have caused this. Surely, a peaceful state with impeccable communal harmony like UP cannot react like this unless provoked.. Although you do not have post the speeches or comments of these leaders. You can always go by your gut feeling. George bush did. How is it that during election time we see these clashes. The nation asks you.

Really, so as Rads said, whats Modi doing on this thread. Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. I know what BJP is doing is politics for 2014 and then that is the only way to win but I doubt these recent happenings in UP have any direct bearing on what Modi is doing. well, what do I know.. right.

So, I m sure Modi and Shah must have made some inflammatory speeches in UP to have caused this. Surely, a peaceful state with impeccable communal harmony like UP cannot react like this unless provoked.. Although you do not have post the speeches or comments of these leaders. You can always go by your gut feeling. George bush did. How is it that during election time we see these clashes. The nation asks you.
Exactly that is what I am asking, if these both leaders have instigated they must have made some inflimmatory speeches. Can anyone provide any such proof. How a national leader can instigate something without giving any speech or passing any information to local karyakarta instead I have heard only things like solar Panel, Soil Lab,skill Development, Growth in manufacturing etc in his speech.

LOL! Can't believe you are defending this. The Gujarat government' date=' whose head is Modi, has filed an appeal in the Supreme Court disputing the High Court judgment which says that the Sikhs are legal and lawful owners of that land.[/quote'] Bhai just asking you whether have you heard any update on this. The news of Gujarat government going to Supreme Court came on 31st July and Modi's explaination came on 5th Aug which I posted. Has there been any latest update, this is big because there is only one party which supports Modi whole Heartedly and that is SAD. If Modi goes against them also then I must say this man has guts.

kya *******pa hai...har jagah modi modi modi...ridiculous ...sala riots are happening...blame those ppl who r doing it...shitheads...enough of this fake secularism drama everywhere...
You in denial mode buddy. One day, not too long from now when Modi's soldiers will be fighting Islamist rebels, you will be wondering why we did not listen to those guys on the Internet. Meanwhile, UP governor pulls up Akhilesh for the riots. Grossly unfair I would say. Being in power doesn't mean ou can ontol everything.

kya *******pa hai...har jagah modi modi modi...ridiculous ...sala riots are happening...blame those ppl who r doing it...shitheads...enough of this fake secularism drama everywhere...
Nail on the ****ing head. Trust the usual losers to drag what was once a meaningful discussion into the sewer. That mob is beyond help.

Some utter crap is going on in this thread. There is no material evidence, direct or indirect to link Modi or Shah with these riots, but yet people didn't think twice before dragging those in this whole thing. I'll not be surprised if tomorrow people come up with suggestion that muslims are getting killed in Syria because Modi planned that. When Gujrat riots happened, it was failure of communal government headed by Narendra Modi. When riots happened in MujaffarNagar it was handiwork of Modi without secular government having to do anything with that. Some people on this forum need to come out of there obsession.

BJP MLAs have already been booked in connection with the riots' date=' but Modi and Shah have nothing to do with it. Quit embarrassing yourselves, folks.[/quote'] Give a proof that Modi or shah involved.. :nervous: Some people really dislike modi the Lion of Gujarat.

Some utter crap is going on in this thread. There is no material evidence, direct or indirect to link Modi or Shah with these riots, but yet people didn't think twice before dragging those in this whole thing. I'll not be surprised if tomorrow people come up with suggestion that muslims are getting killed in Syria because Modi planned that. When Gujrat riots happened, it was failure of communal government headed by Narendra Modi. When riots happened in MujaffarNagar it was handiwork of Modi without secular government having to do anything with that. Some people on this forum need to come out of there obsession.
We have our own share of outsiders.. haha

BJP MLAs have already been booked in connection with the riots' date=' but Modi and Shah have nothing to do with it. Quit embarrassing yourselves, folks.[/quote'] lol.. stop being dishonest. A congress (ex) MP was also booked. So you admit that Congress is also involved. And do you even know how cases are filed in India? This could very well be case of violation of act 144. And these kind of cases are the only reason why political parties oppose SC judgement on baring politicians with criminal charges.

So this is what happened: 1) Modi & Shah requested a boy of a peaceful community to sexually assault a girl of a militant majority community.... The boy obliged and in the process gets killed by the violent brothers of the girl belonging to this militant community. Very few people know that these two brothers were also acting at the behest of Modi & Shah. 2) The family and friends of the boy belonging to the peaceful community retaliated (they were informed about the boys killing by Modi & Shah) promptly by killing the 2 brothers belonging to the militant majority community....Modi & Shah then get down to create a fake video of the killing. They burn midnight oil to edit and upload the video on Youtube... 3) Modi & Shah then ask their local BJP MLAs to call a protest meeting of the militant community... They also ask a Congress MLAS. And a BKU MLA to help instigating the situation...The meeting goes well. Modi & Shah in the meantime inform the rival community and help them plan a deadly ambush on the returning members the militant majority community, from the meeting... @ 13 people got killed.... 4) The violence then gets escalated. Job well done by Modi & Shah... :nice:

So this is what happened: 1) Modi & Shah requested a boy of a peaceful community to sexually assault a girl of a militant majority community.... The boy obliged and in the process gets killed by the violent brothers of the girl belonging to this militant community. Very few people know that these two brothers were also acting at the behest of Modi & Shah. 2) The family and friends of the boy belonging to the peaceful community retaliated (they were informed about the boys killing by Modi & Shah) promptly by killing the 2 brothers belonging to the militant majority community....Modi & Shah then get down to create a fake video of the killing. They burn midnight oil to edit and upload the video on Youtube... 3) Modi & Shah then ask their local BJP MLAs to call a protest meeting of the militant community... They also ask a Congress MLAS. And a BKU MLA to help instigating the situation...The meeting goes well. Modi & Shah in the meantime inform the rival community and help them plan a deadly ambush on the returning members the militant majority community, from the meeting... @ 13 people got killed.... 4) The violence then gets escalated. Job well done by Modi & Shah... :nice:
You are secular. STAMPED BY LORD DIGGI.

Yup, you are close. Not to mention 4 BJP MLA s also have been arrested along with 90 others in peaceful town of Muzzafarnagar. Yes, all hands pointing to Modi I would say. Strange how things have become so simple to judge ever since I turned secularist. I don't need facts from reliable sources. My gut which almost always knows facts are even before the media does. Even if I am in another continent. Looks like my choices will be not do difficult after all. Yes and 28 people just died. So RIP to them too.

Sure, once you answer why the people of India have consistently voted for Congress over the last 65 years.
Simple 1)ek adha ya pava baato,half tandoori chicken baato,saath mein do 100 ki patti. 2)bangladeshio ko rashan card,voter id do,Wo chahe kitna gund machaye kuch na bolo. 3)sarkari babuo ki pay badao,aur facility do. Aur lijiye, Congress ki sarkar tyaar.