Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

:embaressed_smile:Sorry Sirji......got a bit carried away. Hazel Keech is out of the show. That Kohli guy is as abnoxious as Dolly Bindra. Andy is the show *****. Sangram is Bhola ....thought for the day guy. This Heaven Hell stuff is super boring.....:asleep:
Hazel koi bhains se kam nahi. :D Andy bechara bura pphasa. :hehe: I feel heaven-hell is complicating a simple and successful format unnecessarily. They should liisten to feedback and merge them soon unless they have something up their sleeve to make it work because it doesn't seem to be working in terms of viewer entertainment.

:embaressed_smile:Sorry Sirji......got a bit carried away. Hazel Keech is out of the show. That Kohli guy is as abnoxious as Dolly Bindra. Andy is the show *****. Sangram is Bhola ....thought for the day guy. This Heaven Hell stuff is super boring.....:asleep:
Believe it or not, Dolly and flop hero used to be buddies till dolly called cops on him for beating his GF in Mauritius. Btw lol at flop hero telling someone "ek serial kar ke .....", I think that one tv serial was seen by more people than all the people who ever saw arman's movies. Also his real name is Manish, he changed it for good luck but I guess the good luck is yet to happen.

Kamya is a cunning girl. Armaan Kohli comes off as a dumba##. gauhar's fate was expected. the only shareef banda is kushal.
Not at all. :giggle: He looks a dumb Drama Queen to me but keeps bragging I am popular. :cantstop: Gauhar is using him and will throw him after her work is done. :winky:

The forced fake romances of bigboss are so booooring.:asleep: The guy kushal has such horrible teeth...Gauhar must be so desperate for TRP. The guy Rajat seems to be fine once the exchange is over...if he is faking it ,then he must be the most shameless guy to make his family go through seeing him in such a pathetic states for something likr bigboss. Anitaji is so sillyand a little pathetic. Armaan is so Dolly Bindra. Shilpa ...so irritating . The rest are invisible. Sangram and Andy are the only interesting ones. Pretty boring show......:asleep: