Kareena: Kapoors are the finest actors in the film industry

vvvslaxman

some more non-heros that are very good actors come to mind - ranvir shorey, vinay pathak, om puri, anupam kher, amrish puri, paresh rawal, boman irani, rajpal yadav, kk menon , saurabh shukla..
There are better 'non-hero' actors in Bollywood right now compared to the leading role superstars.

Whatever happened to the guy who played the servant in the beginning? They also had a hot chick as Bittu's secretary whose only job was to sit in a corner and show her legs.
he was a Paki.maybe his visa expired:giggle: replaced by new servant

Whatever happened to the guy who played the servant in the beginning? They also had a hot chick as Bittu's secretary whose only job was to sit in a corner and show her legs.
She was there only for 2-3 episodes. there have been some characters like that who come for 1-2 episodes.

thats 'daadi'.Bua is Upasana Singh but my favourite is Sunil Grover 'Guthi'
Ali Asgar is dadi' date= bua is Upasana Singh
Ali Asgar is a very under-rated actor. His comic timing is superb.
yeah' date=' mixed them up.:agree:[/quote'] right Upasana Singh. Ali is superb too. and Sunil also quite good. btw in news showing now, comedy night's set has been completely destroyed in fire. Hope they dont miss a week due to this.

right Upasana Singh. Ali is superb too. and Sunil also quite good. btw in news showing now, comedy night's set has been completely destroyed in fire. Hope they dont miss a week due to this.
That's sad. I hope they had insurance, otherwise Kapil is going to lose some serious money.

4 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

She is just big time booster:

"Taimur is the most gorgeous child"

"Saif Ali Khan is last of kind left on planet, they don't make men like him anymore"

Almost every mother thinks her children as Adonis/Aphrodite reincarnations. This is a general motherhood malaise, not just limited to the Kapoor tribe.

Hell, even my mother used to think that my sister was the prettiest thing ever. That is till I was born, and stole her thunder. :hatsoff:

Edited by Mariyam