Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

well considering that India will never truly have 5 very good bowlers. the odds that 2 out of 5 bowlers will have an off (or regular) day are high any Indian captain will be forced to rely on part timers. We all forget that Yuvi as the fifth bowler and even Raina did cover a lot of based in world cup 2011. The issue is Dhoni using Kohli when there are clearly better options of Raina and Yuvi at hand

He is the most innocuous' date= weakest bowler I've seen. All he bowls are half trackers and wide deliveries at a spinner's pace. He is like a gift to batsmen. Yuvraj and Raina are a million times better than him. Its weird to see Dhoni doesnt learn from the fact that Kohli is not good enough even as a part timer at international level.
Have you watched Ishant Sharma bowl?
well considering that India will never truly have 5 very good bowlers. the odds that 2 out of 5 bowlers will have an off (or regular) day are high any Indian captain will be forced to rely on part timers. We all forget that Yuvi as the fifth bowler and even Raina did cover a lot of based in world cup 2011. The issue is Dhoni using Kohli when there are clearly better options of Raina and Yuvi at hand
Probably to give him experience . If he gets it right will be far more effective than Raina in 2015

Will India ever win a ODI series against australia In India India did not win any ODI series against australia in India since 2003 or earlier. Most recent results 2003- 3-1 Australia 2007- 4-2 Australia 2009- 4-2 Australia India is not taking the ODIs with australia seriously. This is an one time opportunity to beat australia when they are unstable. Sigh...First ODI is already gone.

quite frankly i really dont care if we ever do. Its a bit like the ranking in the odis of number 1. meaningless. I say make seaming wickets. It will prepare our batsman and bowlers for 2015. The losses will expose out weak areas and allow us to focus on them