Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

I think he has a point, he isn't bashing ODI's rather the timing of series in context to Australia's ashes preparation. Also 7 ODI is just way too much 5 is perfect.
+1 5 ODIs would have been great. 7 is just too much! Hopefully the young Australians can provide some fight, otherwise it's going to be a loooong boring series

^ somebody has to pay the bills. even for the bcci. Chappell is right. It is meaningless. However BCCI has to earn money. People need to stop taking it for granted that the BCCI can fund ranji players pay and other contruction activity by just playing tests

India vs Australia ~ Only T20I ~ Pre match discussion As usual the selectors didn pick the best T20I squad filled it with some ODI players Squads: India - Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Vinay Kumar, Amit Mishra, Ambati Rayudu, Mohammed Shami, Jaydev Unadkat. George Bailey (Captain), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Xavier Doherty, James Faulkner, Aaron Finch, Brad Haddin, Moises Henriques, Mitchell Johnson, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Clint McKay, Adam Voges, Shane Watson. Lots of inform players there in both squads :dance: UV will be the one to watch out

as poster have commented. I worry about our bowling. Sir and Ashwin have not had the best of tournaments with the ball. Ishant is well Ishant. I guess the only comfert is that Watson is not in the best of form. Which leaves Finch as the only big threat.

as poster have commented. I worry about our bowling. Sir and Ashwin have not had the best of tournaments with the ball. Ishant is well Ishant. I guess the only comfert is that Watson is not in the best of form. Which leaves Finch as the only big threat.
Maxwell,Voges,Bailey can also hit big