ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

It was Malinga bowling who was at his best yesterday and his yorkers were dipping late beating the bat. Neither Kohli nor Dhoni could do anything. If yorkers are at right spot, no batsman can do anything. IMO, we did not lose because of last 4 overs but what we did before that and how many runs we scored to the bowlers other than Malinga.
Yes. I agree with that partially. SL bowled very beautifully at death. One of the better display of death bowling I have seen. But Dhoni could have been more innovative to deal with that stuff.

You need to understand what the word choke means. I don't think either Australia or India at this moment in time can be called chokers. India were not prepared for the brilliant plans and execution from SL. India's plans were sub-standard, that's surprising given how well Dhoni does plan for most contests.

Opposite things happened in This T20 WC 1) Pakistan a very good bowling side bowled poorly. They won their matches like India by posting big total 2)SA did not choke and won 3 must win matches for them 3)Indian bowlers bowled very well and India won their matches because of them 4) SL did not choke in final 5)Yuvraj a match winner became match loser.From his best innings where he hit 6 sixes , he played his worst innings 6) Dhoni a very lucky captain in final lost it. 7)Australia normally a very good side in crunch matches lost two close matches

this is what politicians will say about today's loss: Modi - bhaiyon aur behenon, iss sarkar ki tarah hi humari team ka graph bhi girta jaa raha hai. Agar humari hoti sarkar Toh nahi dekhni padti yeh haar Isliye abki baar Modi sarkar Rahul Gandhi - desh ko 1983 WC, 2007 World two aur 2011 WC kisne diya? Aaj ki yeh joh haar hai yeh BJP ki saajish hai UPA ke achchey record ko kharab karne ki. Nitish Kumar - minority community ke koi player nahi they team mein isliye haar gaye. Hum center se demand kartey hai ki Indian team mein minorities ka quota banaya jaaye. Kejriwal - dekho mainey kaha tha ki humari koi aukaat nahi - aaj proove ho gaya. Amma - I demand that the India Govt. announce prize money for the winning Sri Lankan team.
brilliant :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't think Dhoni is such an idiot who is unaware of match situation and didn't wanted to win the cup. I think there are lot's things which people are not aware of. Dhoni can afford to take the blame as long as he has the backing of BCCI. I think it was pre-decided that both Mahela and Sanga should and will get a rewarding send off for retiring from this format. You can call this as Crony Captainism... We reward you this time, don't forget us when we are retiring, sort of... So it's not as simple as Dhoni sent as struggling UV at a stage when India was looking to get some momentum after a slow start and UV tried his best and Lankans bowled beautifully.

I don't think Dhoni is such an idiot who is unaware of match situation and didn't wanted to win the cup. I think there are lot's things which people are not aware of. Dhoni can afford to take the blame as long as he has the backing of BCCI. I think it was pre-decided that both Mahela and Sanga should and will get a rewarding send off for retiring from this format. You can call this as Crony Captainism... We reward you this time, don't forget us when we are retiring, sort of... So it's not as simple as Dhoni sent as struggling UV at a stage when India was looking to get some momentum after a slow start and UV tried his best and Lankans bowled beautifully.
:phehehe:
Lahori Logic, eh? or sarcasm :D