ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

Arrey! I was talking that he improved once he returned in 2007 after being dropped. Of course' date=' later it went worse once again.[/quote'] Dhawan is already working on this aspect. I saw him in a footage practicing leg side game with Trevor Penny in the nets before yesterday's match. WRT Sehwag, I think he started playing in the V with straight bat rather than an angled bat towards off side, but his overseas performance were still poor apart from Adelaide 100.

He needs to be dropped...as simple as that. People are criticizing Rohit's opening (rightly so) but Dhawan is even worse. He was suppose to be an aggressive opener but showed so many flaws in his batting. Can't play leg side shots, throwing away his wicket by getting out in same fashion etc. He needs to go back to domestic cricket...improve and then come back.

He needs to be dropped...as simple as that. People are criticizing Rohit's opening (rightly so) but Dhawan is even worse. He was suppose to be an aggressive opener but showed so many flaws in his batting. Can't play leg side shots, throwing away his wicket by getting out in same fashion etc. He needs to go back to domestic cricket...improve and then come back.
Scored a 100 and 908 in his last test series, averaged 48 in Asia cup. Enough said. Everyone has some weakness, issues but thing how you overcome and do well despite some limitations and he has done that till now.
yeah.. have to agree with that.. but there was this video i saw last week where he intentionally blocked ball to avoid getting run out... and respect went down a little bit good guy though..
He should have been given out by the umpire then for obstructing the field :P But if you meant ,blocking or coming in the way of a throw, most people do that so can't blame him :cantstop:

had this match been played in india or england with tremendous crowds,things would have been different.this match was plain boring,even the CT match which was a one sided match with teams knowing their progression scenario had more flare about it.the wt20 match in colombo too had a decent atmosphere

was this class being exhibited for getting into good books of Indian public for IPL after all Zehniyat was one of them.
I think that was a mistake by him. I was just pointing to yesterday and I think it is OK for tempers to flare and all that but after the game there should be nothing but respect. People need to see some NBA. They go after each other with venom but after the game they have nothing but respect.
I think that was a mistake by him. I was just pointing to yesterday and I think it is OK for tempers to flare and all that but after the game there should be nothing but respect. People need to see some NBA. They go after each other with venom but after the game they have nothing but respect.
They always had respect off the field except some morons. Dilip Vengsarkar's best friend off the field was Abdul Qadir ,Sunny was very close to Zaheer and Javed. Bedi and Mushtaq Mohammad were buddies and teammates. Only guy I hate is Imran Khan. he comes across a snob who thinks he is bigger and better than every one else when he is not even close to it and even great Viv Richards has such humility.
They always had respect off the field except some morons. Dilip Vengsarkar's best friend off the field was Abdul Qadir ,Sunny was very close to Zaheer and Javed. Bedi and Mushtaq Mohammad were buddies and teammates. Only guy I hate is Imran Khan. he comes across a snob who thinks he is bigger and better than every one else when he is not even close to it and even great Viv Richards has such humility.
Imran indeed is a legend in his mind.