Supreme Court pronounces gay sex illegal

Stuge

By the way, if you need something from RSS here is some more jaahiliyat straight from them. But I am sure you were aware of this when running around in your chaddhi carrying a trishul and kamandal shouting "Ram lala hum aayeinge mandir wahin banayeinge" http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/rss-toes-rajnath-singh-s-line-on-homosexuality-issue_897254.html
You can qualify this with Chaddi brigade.. not for everything In your opinion, everything related to RSS/BJP/VHP is retared,regressive..which may not be the case.. You are choosing to be a Jaahil by constantly having an agenda against only 1 side

You can qualify this with Chaddi brigade.. not for everything
What "this"? This thread is about homosexuality and the Chaddhi brigade has given full endorsement to the retarded stand by BJP. Anyhow good job diverting the thread from the topic and jaahiliyat of the Chaddhi brigade by the oh I am so touchy act.
In your opinion, everything related to RSS/BJP/VHP is retared,regressive..which may not be the case.. You are choosing to be a Jaahil by constantly having an agenda against only 1 side
LOL! Talk about the topic of this thread. Different jaahiliyat for different threads. So instead of feeling all touchy contribute to the topic of the thread and let us know your stance on homosexuality.

What "this"? This thread is about homosexuality and the Chaddhi brigade has given full endorsement to the retarded stand by BJP. Anyhow good job diverting the thread from the topic and jaahiliyat of the Chaddhi brigade by the oh I am so touchy act.
you are the mod, you get a supercar for cleaning up posts unrelated to the thread

What? Talking of Singapore laws is letting your stance known on 377 and homosexuality? Which page number is that in the manual of jaahiliyat?
You want it more clearer.. I echo the stance of Singapore if you care to read that whole article.

Bjp may well be over estimating the cost (in terms of votes) of taking the correct stand.
there is no 'correct' stance from BJP on this at all. Modern hinduism is anti-gay but classical hinduism was accepting of gays. One just has to visit Khajuraho and see the carvings- some of which are of bearded men giving fellatio- to see the fact.

Love BJP s stand on homosexuality there isn't any fence sitting. Instead bold stance based on the majority stance among people in India. Democracy is rule of majority by default as long as it is not detrimental on a particular religion' date= caste etc. Homosexuals afaic can still continue to Co habit and fulfil carnal needs as the new law is not enforceable in that aspect. I am no honophobic, instead am v much part of lgbt group in my Co. But what is exactly the new law taking away from this group? They can still adopt. They can bequeath property so what's not there? The movement has to start within the society. In a democracy changes have to be bottom upward. Representatives who make laws are hence elected by people, so that they represent their views, and it's clear majority of people, while they might not be interested in who sleeps with who, are offended by public display of that. In a way comparisons aren't stupid with public nudity. There is a section who advocate that, how d it feel if it's legislated into a law
In the post you made, i hghlighted a sentence. The part ' as lon as it is not detrimental on a particular religion, caste, etc.' is on the right note, but what consenting adults do with their bodies is part of this 'etc' as well. Democracy is about prevailing of the majority will, as long as the minorities are not having their basic human rights- such as right to religion, worship, non-worship,sexual expression, etc. not being denied. For example, you cant just say ' dont eat cows, its against my religion/morality'. Even though it has been done in places in India, it is not democracy, its tyranny of the majority. Because the majority has no right to tell me what i put in my body, unless they can present irrefutable medical proof that what I am about to put inside my body carries permanent and unpredictable negative consequences. Ie, drugs ( both prescription meds with serious side effects and hard drugs fall into this category). In such a case, one could argue that since self preservation is the most basic of living beings' instinct and one is partaking in consumption of items that are clearly harmful for them, that someone is either addicted or insane- both medical conditions under which one can be (possibly) forced to re-consider their choice. But when it comes to non-harmful stuff, nobody has a business to tell me what i (or you) can eat, wear, slurp, chew etc. Same goes with consenting sexual intercourse between adults- of any nature.

Huh, I'd want to discount that "normal way of life" remark. Normal? A sexual relationship that isn't governed by basic instinct of reproduce isn't really normal in the first place mate. Anyways, lets leave that for the time being. Unnatural sex includes masturbation, so haven't we all, at some point in time, broken that as well? I don't see a movement "justice for masturbators" anywhere, do I? :cantstop: As I said before, majority of society don't accept homosexuals in our society. Its odd you make tall claims about majority of LGBT guys' opinion but pretend not to consider majority of society's. double standards much?
Err, i hope you realise that it means anything sexual that isnt strictly penile-vaginal sex resulting in ejaculation is abnormal. THerefore kissing is abnormal, oral sex is abnormal, sensually touching each other is abnormal. The normalcy argument (ie what is normal or not normal) is largely irrelevant here. Incase you havnt noticed, if we start using the animal kingdom as the benchmark for 'normal and natural', then the only normal peoples left in India are the tribals of Andaman and nicobar islands. Its not normal for animals to clothe themselves, its normal for all members of the animal kingdom to spend over 90% of their time ( through the duration of their lives) directly related to gathering food & procreation. So this leads to the conclusion that vast majority of homo sapiens will not satisfy the conditions relating to 'normal' as guaged by the vast animal kingdom paradigms. So why bother ? Also, regarding what the majority accepts or does not accept (your last paragraph), its irrelevant. The majority has no jurisdiction over what I do with my body or what i put in or on it, unless they can prove with absolute medical certainty that what i am doing is of serious physiological detriment to me. Under that parameter and that parameter only can person A tell person B what not to do with their bodies. So with that in mind, the majority can go feck itself, its opinions are irrelevant to this case. Whether I eat a cow or pork is not for others to say. Whether i eat human clam chowder or sausage for after dinner entertainment, is also not for anyone else to say- except ofcourse, the owner of the clam/sausage!

Err, i hope you realise that it means anything sexual that isnt strictly penile-vaginal sex resulting in ejaculation is abnormal. THerefore kissing is abnormal, oral sex is abnormal, sensually touching each other is abnormal. The normalcy argument (ie what is normal or not normal) is largely irrelevant here. Incase you havnt noticed, if we start using the animal kingdom as the benchmark for 'normal and natural', then the only normal peoples left in India are the tribals of Andaman and nicobar islands. Its not normal for animals to clothe themselves, its normal for all members of the animal kingdom to spend over 90% of their time ( through the duration of their lives) directly related to gathering food & procreation. So this leads to the conclusion that vast majority of homo sapiens will not satisfy the conditions relating to 'normal' as guaged by the vast animal kingdom paradigms. So why bother ? Also, regarding what the majority accepts or does not accept (your last paragraph), its irrelevant. The majority has no jurisdiction over what I do with my body or what i put in or on it, unless they can prove with absolute medical certainty that what i am doing is of serious physiological detriment to me. Under that parameter and that parameter only can person A tell person B what not to do with their bodies. So with that in mind, the majority can go feck itself, its opinions are irrelevant to this case. Whether I eat a cow or pork is not for others to say. Whether i eat human clam chowder or sausage for after dinner entertainment, is also not for anyone else to say- except ofcourse, the owner of the clam/sausage!
Is it just me or is this post really Arousing

there is no 'correct' stance from BJP on this at all. Modern hinduism is anti-gay but classical hinduism was accepting of gays. One just has to visit Khajuraho and see the carvings- some of which are of bearded men giving fellatio- to see the fact.
Worst case of generalisation and ignorance. One carving in a temple and it's representative of all Hinduism. Get a clue.

Worst case of generalisation and ignorance. One carving in a temple and it's representative of all Hinduism. Get a clue.
I didn't even bother to argue with him...No disrespect....The guy does make good points usually but on this topic he totally lost me when he said Liberal Indian families will accept when one of their own family member is Gay. The examples of most extreme scenarios when an Indian family is considered a Liberal indian family are-Say for eg; A girl divorces her opressive Husband or a young widow re-marries,the family(rightfully) will back her....that is as liberal an Indian family will get even that would be a large enough minority-Sad but True. Unbeleivable that this topic which is a tabboo in every Indian Household is given so much importance......Infact arguments will only be made on a forum...No one in India will even care about this and by this I mean even the gays.......WHo the hell is going to come out in the open and dispute his 'fundamental' right to bang a person of the same-sex. I think either the liberal posters here live in a different country or live in a bubble.