Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

this is even more confusing

Even before the Aam Aadmi Party could form the government in Delhi with Congress supporting it from outside, divisions within the latter over the strategy have come out in the open. Government formation in Delhi may take some more time, as sources say that the Congress is seriously considering the possibility of not extending support to the Aam Aadmi Party pushing Delhi towards the President's Rule.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/congress-in-a-dilemma-may-not-back-aap-in-delhi-sources/441427-37-64.html 1.Why should no support from Con party leads to president rule? 2.What is reaction of AAP? will they go to public again?

Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday finalized his team of ministers that includes his trusted associate Manish Sisodia and five others but was embarrassed with open dissent from a newly-elected MLA over his being kept out of the government
However, party sources said Vinod Kumar Binny, a two time corporator in the Delhi Municipal Corporation with Congress background, is sulking over his non-inclusion in the cabinet. An upset Binny walked out of a meeting with Kejriwal at his residence and told the media that he would address a press conference on Wednesday that could embarrass the party.
:rofl:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections-2013/delhi-assembly-elections/Kejriwal-picks-his-team-but-embarrassed-with-open-dissent/articleshow/27864742.cms

I really don't understand why people are saying that AAP has joined hands with Congress to form govt. It is very clear that Kejriwal is forming a minority government which Congress has chosen not to oppose. The way some people, few of them on ICF, are trying to mislead people by name of Con-AAP government is pathetic. I wonder their level of IQ if they think by typing same posts again and again, they can make rest of the people, who have 24 hours media at their disposal believe what they say. They are coming across as petulant child from whom candy has been snatched away.

Wow I saw this Telugu movie Okke Okkadu remade in Hindi as Nayak with Anil Kapoor....I thought it will never be a reality....Kejriwal is making that dream a reality :sniffle: atleast the dialogues have become a reality....now for him to roll in mud and beat up a few 'RSS goons'.

I really don't understand why people are saying that AAP has joined hands with Congress to form govt. It is very clear that Kejriwal is forming a minority government which Congress has chosen not to oppose. The way some people' date=' few of them on ICF, are trying to mislead people by name of Con-AAP government is pathetic. I wonder their level of IQ if they think by typing same posts again and again, they can make rest of the people, who have 24 hours media at their disposal believe what they say. They are coming across as petulant child from whom candy has been snatched away.[/quote'] Some people need something or the other to biatch about. :winky:

AAP to form Government in Delhi Dear Friend, The Parliamentary Affairs Committee of the Aam Aadmi Party has decided that our party is ready to form a minority government in Delhi. Although the AAP did not get a majority of 36 seats, the required number to form a government in the Delhi Vidhan Sabha elections, the public of Delhi, during a referendum based collection of opinions, has directed with overwhelming majority that the party form the government. In a week long referendum, with the use of internet, cyber media and public meetings, people were asked their opinion on the question of AAP forming a government in Delhi. This was a historic beginning to change politics in this country. A large number of people participated in this process. Public gave the responses specified in the table below. In total, 697310 responses were received via SMS and internet, out of which, after removing duplicate IDs and numbers, a total of 523183 people expressed their opinions. Among these, 265966 were from Delhi. Out of these 197086 or 74% gave their decision in favor of forming a government. In view of this, the Aam Aadmi Party has decided to form a minority government in Delhi. Under the leadership of Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, leader of the Legislative Team, the party is going to present its intention of forming the Government in Delhi before the Lt. Governor. http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/AAP-to-form-govt Thanks, Team AAP

I really don't understand why people are saying that AAP has joined hands with Congress to form govt. It is very clear that Kejriwal is forming a minority government which Congress has chosen not to oppose. The way some people' date=' few of them on ICF, are trying to mislead people by name of Con-AAP government is pathetic. I wonder their level of IQ if they think by typing same posts again and again, they can make rest of the people, who have 24 hours media at their disposal believe what they say. They are coming across as petulant child from whom candy has been snatched away.[/quote'] this