Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

An AAP protester :protest: against Kejri in front of his house today. He heckled Kejri and called him a liar who's not answering his 11 questions. Kejri' date=' in turn, declared the heckler a liar and said he's doing all this to get part ticket, before proceeding for Mathura...[/quote'] He was Ambani's agent.

Kejriwal is saying he did not questions regarding privatisation as its too theoretical and he will loose middle class votes if he spoke and He did not want to say every private company is involved and every govt takes commission for private sector ,It will not be right to paint the whole private sector in same picture. The bolded part is the crux of the matter.

yRGNTXDO7dI I'd like Outy/Dexter/Raghav etc to comment on this.
Whats that you found exposed from this video? After watching the video, I felt AK is discussing with the journalist what message should go to people. he dont want to pull bad views on privatization, which is also good. Moreover this video is edited at 0:44 just to cut out some important part, I wonder why?

Whats that you found exposed from this video? After watching the video' date=' I felt AK is discussing with the journalist what message should go to people. he dont want to pull bad views on privatization, which is also good.[/quote'] You mean selectively feeding information to people that benefits him..yeah, makes sense