Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Guys' date=' please don't manufacture terms. What is this 'Lokpal' you speak of? :winky:[/quote'] Lokpal = Medium by which a bunch of good-for-nothing vandals congregate, hijack agenda of national importance and enable their own personal political ambitions. Anybody got a better definition?

Akbaruddin Owaisi's fan page on FB taken down because his fans got really really mad at BJP(expected) and Kejriwal(for tweeting it). Now what will happen to AAP? AAP got the support of a section of Delhi that loves Aurangzeb and co whilst hating Kalam Sir, will they take revenge on Fraudiwal?

Lodge FIR against Sheila in DJB tanker scam: Delhi law minister to Kejriwal http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/lodge-fir-against-sheila-in-djb-tanker-scam-delhi-law-minister-to-kejriwal/ Sirjee, aap qatar me hai. We are still waiting on Mr. Corruption Crusader to file an FIR against Dikhsit with his 370 page proof with regards to the CW Games. :haha:

I wonder if they can even legally suspend them. There are 4 MPs. If 2 break away, I believe both sides could claim to be Aam Aadmi Party representatives. What does the anti-defection law state for such a situation?

I wonder if they can even legally suspend them. There are 4 MPs. If 2 break away' date=' I believe both sides could claim to be Aam Aadmi Party representatives. What does the anti-defection law state for such a situation?[/quote'] 2/3 of MPs. So 3 out of 4 would have to break away.

BREAKING: AÀP suspends 2 MPs from Punjab for anti-party activities...
This has to be from faking news. For the AAP there is no such thing as an anti-party activity. It is very difficult to define what is anti-party when it comes to the AAP. At different AAP members have taken different positions on the political & socio-economic spectrum. Anti corruption, green (eco friendly) conservatism, fiscal conservatism, minority friendly politics, left of centre politics. I don't think there is any stand that they haven't taken. What exactly is an anti party stand here?? :confused:

This has to be from faking news. For the AAP there is no such thing as an anti-party activity. It is very difficult to define what is anti-party when it comes to the AAP. At different AAP members have taken different positions on the political & socio-economic spectrum. Anti corruption, green (eco friendly) conservatism, fiscal conservatism, minority friendly politics, left of centre politics. I don't think there is any stand that they haven't taken. What exactly is an anti party stand here?? :confused:
Criticizing or questioning Arvind Kejriwal is the only anti party activity.

I wonder if they can even legally suspend them. There are 4 MPs. If 2 break away' date= I believe both sides could claim to be Aam Aadmi Party representatives. What does the anti-defection law state for such a situation?
They remain MPs and are only suspended from the party. They can only be suspended/removed from Parliament by the Speaker (at her discretion) for a qualifying misconduct such as disobeying a party whip. If they are actually thrown out of the party, they become independent MPs unrestrained by any party whip.

"party = Kejriwal" and "anti-party = anti-Kejriwal".

Akbaruddin Owaisi's fan page on FB taken down because his fans got really really mad at BJP(expected) and Kejriwal(for tweeting it). Now what will happen to AAP? AAP got the support of a section of Delhi that loves Aurangzeb and co whilst hating Kalam Sir' date=' will they take revenge on Fraudiwal?[/quote'] Lol..ISIS supporters questioning people on support for Aurangzeb and Owaisi.

And any party that encourages expression of different views should be welcomed . But organizations also strive for coherent messaging and It is understandable that a fledgling , tiny party with limited resources would want to enforce discipline to protect the organization from media slander , However , the expulsion of Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav is enough evidence that AAP is behaving just like any other political party in India that does not tolerate dissent and is personality oriented .