Why is KKD playing ahead of Rohit ?

Bumper

forget rohit.. i mean if u really wanted to replace the wall then why not replace him with badrinath.. i mean u have specially selected Badri for this series then why not try him when u r replacing the wall.. btw i really wanted Dravid to play today
Dravid does not deserve to play in this form. Am sure he'd have been dismissed cheaply. I didnt expect Badri to be picked as he is relatively new. Rohit was the next in the pecking order. Surprised to see KKD play.
Ditto for Badrinath. And why do we persist with a player who averages barely over 20 as a one day batsman, and send him in at the all-crucial position of 3, when his scores there are 14, 0, 4, 0?
May be they (selectors, dhonoi) wanted to clear up a slot in the 15 for the next series and needed one final confirmation?

i think it was a big mistake sending him in at no 3. he's always been more effective as late order batsman. anyway i think the selectors won't pick him in the odi for the next two series. let him stick to test and play as a subsitute fielder in odis. have kaif/rohit/badnirath/partiv in dravid's place or any other player struggling with their form.

Yup - by playing KKD in ODI they are not doing his confidence any good for the tests. He has quite succeded in ODI. He should just play tests for now. Rohit & Badri to play in ODIs instead. Plus they need to find a place for Motu in ODIs. He is too good to be left out of the ODI. Perhaps he can come in at the end not open.

Rohit played in the 3rd ODI at hyderabad. He was caught and bowled by lee for 1. I dont think it would've been a good idea to send Badrinath in this series. If he failed, who knows what it would do to his confidence.
Right, forgot about that match in which Sharma played. But there is no point hiding your youngsters from the deep end. Throw them in. All our greats like Gavaskar, Kapil, Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly etc. have had baptisms by fire. No point treating the young lot with kids' gloves.

Why KKD? Kaif scores more. :D [There you go bumper. Anyone else who wants to see the full post: The title's a bit too long here... maybe could it be changed to "Why is KKD playing?" He's done decently in tests in his latest stint, but not in the one dayers. His record's crap. Heck, KAIF scores more runs than he does. Sehwag produces more of an impact and can bowl as well. Gambhir's about as good a fielder and will produce runs once in a while. Badri and Rohit are far classier players and better suited for a lot of different pressure situations, as are a lot of other people as well. Karthik has a shocking one day record despite having received a fair few chances all over the order. Can we give him the boot already?]

The title's a bit too long here... maybe could it be changed to "Why is KKD playing?" He's done decently in tests in his latest stint, but not in the one dayers. His record's crap. Heck, KAIF scores more runs than he does. Sehwag produces more of an impact and can bowl as well. Gambhir's about as good a fielder and will produce runs once in a while. Badri and Rohit are far classier players and better suited for a lot of different pressure situations, as are a lot of other people as well. Karthik has a shocking one day record despite having received a fair few chances all over the order. Can we give him the boot already?
Your post is too long, u could simply change it to "Heck, KAIF scores more runs than he does":cantstop: