India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

New Zealand vs India 4th ODI, who will be the winner? India vs NewZealand 4th one day match is playing today as the hosts are eager to clinch victory over Indians. After a great comeback by Indians which lead the last game to end up with an amazing tie, cricket lovers are now looking for an answer on "Who will be the Winner for the 4th ODI?" The game is scheduled to begin on 28th February, 6:30 IST and 14:00 local at Hamilton. After an incredible performance over Indians, New Zealand even managed the last game to end up in a tie. For the Indians the last game is a sort of relief as they were chasing 314 runs and thanks to "SIR" Jadeja, who likely managed the team to take near 314 runs with a beautiful knock of 66 runs with just 45 balls. For New Zealand, Martin Guptill is in a tremendous form with his blistering start in the innings. As usual Jessie Ryder will like to start to smash the ball right from the start! When it comes to bowling Corey Anderson has made a big impact on Indian batsman in all the three games. Indians should come with a strategy that suits them best, nor the game today will likely follow the same fate as previous games. India vs New Zealand game is believed to be very interesting as both teams are very equally balanced in terms of batting. If the bowling department is molded in way to pick wickets in the crucial times, India will have a chance to dominate New Zealand in this game. India will be the favorites in this game with the performance in the previous game. India must continue to carry the momentum as this game will judge the fate of the both teams in the series. So Who will be the winner for this game? Well, lets find it out!

I dont mind Kohli opening if we wanted to see how goood is Binny . Need to try out and see if he is a genuine seam all rounder. But we should have dropped not Dhawan.Rohit's negative approach suck out every other batsmen
With an early wicket fall, he virtually opens every game overseas :cantstop: So, nothing new, he can open, its just that he failed this time :(
Wouldnt mind him opening if we can get Pujara at #3
Kohl has opened before so' date=' it was not out of the blue.[/quote'] He is simply too precious to tinker with or experiment.
Bhai he played 58 deliveries for 37 off which 3 4s and 2 6s , basic math he got 24 off 5 so 13 of remaining 53. Even if all were single then at least 40 dots. It's not as if I have something personal against raydu
I agree. Too many dot balls. Maybe he will get better as this was his first game after such a long time. If Dhawan comes back in next game, then Rahane should sit out instead of Rayudu.
He got out trying to cover that. But if u see he played most of the short deliveries well and he was the only indian batsmen in this series to take on Nathan McCollum.
The issue is they had to play high-risk shots to make up for dot balls. Came off today but may not get lucky everytime. I remember John Wright's mantra - More singles than dot balls and you will end up with comfortable totals.
It is not that. Mindset as an opener and minset as a no.3 is different. It is not as simple as that. Otherwise Tendulkar would have opened in Tests
Exactly. Kohli is the only consistent top order batter. It is crazy to change his position and make him open. Rahane should have done it. As usual, Dhoni's thought process is very difficult to understand. Why would you jeopardize the only thing that is working for you !!
Bhai he played 58 deliveries for 37 off which 3 4s and 2 6s , basic math he got 24 off 5 so 13 of remaining 53. Even if all were single then at least 40 dots. It's not as if I have something personal against raydu
Anyone in that situation would have played like that, not just him coming in this match playing after a long time. He stopped the collapse. As, I said if you have wickets in hand, you can score anything in last 15 these days.