Varun Aaron in the ODIs

G_B_

Really feel bad for poor Aaron :sad: Makes a comeback after spending two years in the ICU, gets hammered in the matches, gets hammered by Dhoni and Flitchi and Bowling coach in the team meetings, dressing rooms, swimming pools, hotel lobby, hotel rooms, shopping mall etc, gets hammered by Dhoni in the press conferences, and worst of all gets hammered at his safe haven ICF as well. :sad: He is sulking so bad that he said 'Main nahi khelunga IPL' :beee:
panauti :hail: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
you wrote a whole troolish post because he decided to not play in ipl guess what? he is playing now :hysterical: this is what you do always!! even vinay kumar started performing because of you once :hysterical:
bet he can't make Ishant perform only you can help there:pray:
you wrote a whole troolish post because he decided to not play in ipl guess what? he is playing now :hysterical: this is what you do always!! even vinay kumar started performing because of you once :hysterical:
Is there an outside chance that he may have seen my trollish post, got :mad: and said - 'Chalo, now I will play IPL' if I am mocked around like that :((' :hmmm: