Varun Aaron in the ODIs

G_B_

best trio as i said earlier. pandey as backup if needed. ishant is done for, dont even bother. This attack warrants respect. When a wicket falls, dhoni should bring shami/aaron to get another one, then bring spinners back and change it up
I am quite sure that Varun wud be relaxed and wud do much better and faster in 4th odi..

play any bowler on the hamilton highway and they'll get roasted!! difference is thank god,dhoni wont play pishant tomorrow who can be the difference b/w a score of 400 and 320.. considering the future,yes i do like this combo of pacers shami,bhuvi and aaron.. shami and bhuvi are good new ball bowlers,aaron should be used as the "go to man",he is more of a partnership breaker and a death bowler.. specific roles should be defined to these pacers and these bowlers need to work on it,dhoni should give them confidence and responsibility," hey u guys are my leading pacers for the wc and i''ll back you guys"

The problem is no new pacer will feel comfortable in his debut or comeback game in Indian team as even one bad game will see him getting dropped for the next match for Ishant. This happened to Umesh and Mohit but the same logic doesn't seem to apply to Ishant. Even if he fails in 19 out of 20 games and bowls well in 1 game, he will still be retained and brought back. When a pacer is made to feel comfortable and backed, he will go all out for wickets and will perform up to his potential. You will find there is a marked difference in the way we treat batsmen and bowlers. We give 100s of chances to batsmen but 1 or 2 chances to pacers. It should be the other way around as ODI game is loaded heavily in favor of batsmen and any bowler can have a bad day.

On that track it would not have mattered tbh It had nothing for quick bowlers and ball was not exactly swigging but in South Africa umesh was swinging the ball u even told me beat kock in 2 overs he bowled so that's where I was frustrated Also problem is not how early spinners bowl but for how long they bowl in tandem also the situation.. I want Indian captain to bring shami in as soon as wicket falls so can he build more pressure and get batsman out before he sets this is where we lose matches in middle overs:cantstop: Bowling spinner at one end early won't be issue if fast bowlers are leaking and u want control but dhoni takes it to extreme but bowling spinners for very long spells and then bringing Raina ..u will notice there are always huge top order partnerships cos of this even if hey score at 5 rpo which keeps dhoni happy and in the end score is 200 for 2 :((
That was what he was trying to do in the post Tea session in the 1st Test, SA. But it was too late until AB got out but Shami did go on the pick the new batsman, Duminy.
u will notice there are always huge top order partnerships cos of this even if hey score at 5 rpo which keeps dhoni happy and in the end score is 200 for 2
Dhoni expects things to happen. He thinks containing runs by bowling spinners would fetch him wickets when the pacers bowl during the PP. Batsman would be well set after the long spin quota and itching to launch in the PP, no matter whose bowling it. NZ overdid the attacking part but better sides will end up with 300-350+ everytime. Shami should be our go to man in both formats. Kallis was almost out for the first ball during the second Test. Its very hard for a new batsman to face him straight away. Aaron, hopefully comes out good in the next game. Ashamed to see Raina taking over his quota in the last 10 overs.
That was what he was trying to do in the post Tea session in the 1st Test, SA. But it was too late until AB got out but Shami did go on the pick the new batsman, Duminy. Dhoni expects things to happen. He thinks containing runs by bowling spinners would fetch him wickets when the pacers bowl during the PP. Batsman would be well set after the long spin quota and itching to launch in the PP, no matter whose bowling it. NZ overdid the attacking part but better sides will end up with 300-350+ everytime. Shami should be our go to man in both formats. Kallis was almost out for the first ball during the second Test. Its very hard for a new batsman to face him straight away. Aaron, hopefully comes out good in the next game. Ashamed to see Raina taking over his quota in the last 10 overs.
Dale steyn would average 6 more runs if he s always asked to get out set batsman ... Shami has pace with movement he will trouble even greatest of players when they are new to crease that's how u get wickets in clusters
Dale steyn would average 6 more runs if he s always asked to get out set batsman ... Shami has pace with movement he will trouble even greatest of players when they are new to crease that's how u get wickets in clusters
And he did prove that in the 1st Test. Did he not get AB and Duminy in the same over ?
Give him about 7 matches successively. Having picked him, let him get the chances no matter how he does. (this NZ and Eng series, have him in the 11). After Eng - then we can drop or continue based on his showing.
we have Asia Cup in between
we have Asia Cup in between
oh forgot about that, but I'd have him in Eng ODIs as well, and then after that can see where his standing is. He is coming back from injury so will take a while to get Intl match fitness. Give him a decent long rope and then take action based on his performance.