Who would you pick for T20 WC 2014?

Pick all the certified ftbs..Bangladesh is a graveyard for bowlers. The team which has the best bowling line up would win this cup. We stand no chance. I'm more worried about the safety of our players in Bangladesh. Half of their people are anti Indians and fundamentalists.
Indians from northeast arent safe in Delhi which is their own country; lets clean our act before pointing at others.
Pick all the certified ftbs..Bangladesh is a graveyard for bowlers. The team which has the best bowling line up would win this cup. We stand no chance. I'm more worried about the safety of our players in Bangladesh. Half of their people are anti Indians and fundamentalists.
Is that really the case? I was under the impression Bangladesh was a lot safer than Pakistan and they quite like Indians (compared to Pakis?)... I was thinking about going to the semis+finals if India reach as I might be in Delhi at the time... Is there any chance of predicting if India will be playing in Thursday or Fridays Semi? Also will many people from India be travelling to Bangladesh?