Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

What about the drops in NZ? The first drop was Rahane's fault when he tried to take a catch which was of Dhawan. These drops are costing us a matches and series.
Rahane has this habit of dropping crucial catches he dropped Hafeez last year at leg slip in that 3rd ODI at Kotla it nearly cost us that game then dropping Quinton in the third ODI of Yadav one of Quinton's dropped catches in that game was by Rahane and then yesterday against Lankans he did that and Parera scored 50+ .

India vs pakistan Asia Cup 2014 Match: Who will win ??? I'm amazed to see this prediction on what astrology says about who will win india vs pakistan match in Asia Cup 2014. What you guys think of it ? I think Pakistan have fair chances to win this time though their history is not good in ICC tournaments against arch rivals.

Ground fielding is great but the wc 2011 team hardly dropped catches in that tourney! Catches win matches - they result in WICKETS. Ground Fielding STOPS RUNS. Whilst ground fielding is also important.. this is a bit suspect :nervous: I've seen dhawan take a blinder in Zim so they can do it We should get someone like mohammed kaif to boost our fielding, just get him to do some drills for a bit. Maybe a foreign coach, jonty is taken but there has to be someone else?

Fielding has been good, just that we are dropping one regulation catch per match which just isn't good enough to be a top 3 odi side. And DK brain fart stumping is just inexcusable, the joker cost us the SL match.
Im a fan of DK but he did the same in the opening Wi tri series match, that saved darren sammy and we went on to lose that game, even though the tourney ended well

I am not sure where I heard this, I read some report where a witness said that Indians were doing catch practice, and it hardly involved any diving activity, most of the catches were regulation catches. I hope this was an odd catching session and not the norm.

They will do no more than beating Bangbros and giving Ind and SL some hiccups, winning against Ind and SL will be tough, they are capable of doing that, but it looks all the more unlikely given their fragile batting and inconsistent fielding. One thing is for sure, they will give fight to all the teams and punch above their weight :nice:

Their fast bowling is better than Indian Bowling. Their Batting is better than Bangladesh and to an extent Pakistan. Their fielding though, is worse than senior citizens cricket.
This... you can't continue to drop so many catches and go on to win a cup. Their batting and bowling looks decent.

Where do you think BD standing today after 15 years of winning a game vs Pak? I think somewhere same... But if Afghans keep the progress they have shown so far I can easily see then winning quite regularly vs lower rank Test teams just in 5,6 years...