Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

Switchblade

Given that this team is going to be playing its home games in Delhi, the likelihood of one them being kidnapped/sexually assaulted/ambushed is extremely high. :haha: My prediction is that more than half of the team members will abandon the entire team and run away for the sake of their own safety and livelihood. #YouAreNotVeryBrightIfYouBuyKarthikFor$2million
not funny :headshake:

Plz become mascot of our team velu.
i am supporting :dd: :dance::dance: i thought you already appointed me as the co-mascot for DD .. :hmmm: need to participate in activities like trolling sachinstas , IPL and ICL IPL league .. and finally i have todo my work also

i am supporting :dd: :dance::dance: i thought you already appointed me as the co-mascot for DD .. :hmmm: need to participate in activities like trolling sachinstas , IPL and ICL IPL league .. and finally i have todo my work also
Our mascot has gone mysteriously so we are without a mascot with none of us being available whole season here :((

Our mascot has gone mysteriously so we are without a mascot with none of us being available whole season here :((
you be the mascot .. i will support you .. i will be online in ICF during my office hours ( 10.30 AM to 9 PM korean time .. 7 AM to 5.30 PM indian time ) :--D

I just shifted to Pune for my first job.. That's why I was busy... I will try to be present here as much as possible... Sorry Guys for creating this trouble...
Same here Ankur I just reached just now so don't see myself posting or being the mascot or updating news related to DD :(( .