Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

kohli was fantastic today did everything fine to take the game to the last over expect giving the last over to ashwin but he no option you might criticize dhoni for using part-timers but it actually plays in the mind of opposition batsman afridi knew we had one over of spin left so he took it to the last ball and exploited it if rohit had bowled one over of part timer spin earlier then kohli might have had shami / bhuvi one over and ashwin`s one over to choose based on the situations

kohli was fantastic today did everything fine to take the game to the last over expect giving the last over to ashwin but he no option you might criticize dhoni for using part-timers but it actually plays in the mind of opposition batsman afridi knew we had one over of spin left so he took it to the last ball and exploited it if rohit had bowled one over of part timer spin earlier then kohli might have had shami / bhuvi one over and ashwin`s one over to choose based on the situations
you cricketing sense tells you that the game should have gone to the last over..no commie was saying that...it is a failed strategy if you are the bowling team...
you cricketing sense tells you that the game should have gone to the last over..no commie was saying that...it is a failed strategy if you are the bowling team...
i was expecting our team to be rolled over completely this is not bad IMO :giggle: kohli did let the game drift in PP with bhuvi and ashwin bowling but still not bad
i was expecting our team to be rolled over completely this is not bad IMO :giggle: kohli did let the game drift in PP with bhuvi and ashwin bowling but still not bad
my friend...you can look at positives..but overall he lost crucial moments...they get magnified with the loss but i was saying this at 40th over...why is kohli wanting this to go to the 50th over...thats makes no cricketing sense..even if we had won by fluke..

Just needs runs Team is showing fight with low totals, not giving up Did not use one part timer today. Superb. Why use part timers when have 5 bowlers? Picked Mishra who is hated by captain corrupt Fast bowlers backed and given proper spells. No 10 spells for 13 overs madness! Very passionate and also under control. As seen by smiling with paks after game and shaking their hands, a gent one could say:cantstop: One thing he must stop is giving a send off to every player we get out:hysterical:

You get a genuine feeling thatdoing all he can to make team win. As in picking players and tactics purely based on that. Trust me that is a relief in itself Sadly with captain corrupt the feeling is that he not basing his decisions based purely on what he thinks is best for team but does it for whole set of other agendas.

Just needs runs Team is showing fight with low totals, not giving up Did not use one part timer today. Superb. Why use part timers when have 5 bowlers? Picked Mishra who is hated by captain corrupt Fast bowlers backed and given proper spells. No 10 spells for 13 overs madness! Very passionate and also under control. As seen by smiling with paks after game and shaking their hands, a gent one could say:cantstop: One thing he must stop is giving a send off to every player we get out:hysterical:
but dropped after one bad game.great