Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

What losing 1 game to SL is criminal:hysterical: How about not winning an away test since June 2011 and losing 10 out of last 11 tests away? That's more genocidal and should be executed as war criminal then:giggle:
Keep all ur Dhoni bashings in ur signature and save time :two_thumbs_up: getting bored of looking at the same thing over and over. :orderorder:
Yes' date=' impressive captaincy when we lose to lungans. Lungans are supposed to be our *****es 4ever[/quote'] i'll tell u a thing- there is no dhoni or raina in the team.kohli is a captain of this young, noob team,lankans are playing their full strength team.. its like dhoni captaining an indian team against lanka without kohli in the team,u'll see the difference.. meanwhile lankans are our b1tches only in global tournies and bilaterals not in tri series or asia cup. its always been 1 win each b/w india and SL in most of the tri series,asia cups we have played since 2008
I have seen enough Make him skipper Only thing dhobi fans clinged on to was it would effect kohlis form. It will only make kohli bat better. Sack the mofo
some are. Like that slicker fool. Who his wielding vent after one loss. Give the guy a chance ffs
so its okay to praise him to the skies and ask him to be made permanent after one win v BD but not ok to criticise after one loss where he clearly made mistakes?
so its okay to praise him to the skies and ask him to be made permanent after one win v BD but not ok to criticise after one loss where he clearly made mistakes?
You don't judge a fella after one game as skipper. At same time you don't say he is the ultimate skipper after one win either. Dhonis time is up. Only a fool would say other wise! Dhoni is serial proven loser, that's something judged over quite a few years now, not an idiotic knee jerk reaction after one game or even just one bad series. Kohli is showing promise and doing some good things. Needs a good run to see if can be a success, also would hopefully grow in to the role and get better. For me the team needs someone with passion, energy, non corrupt/bias and of course tactical acumen. To me kohli fills that role. There are no other viable alternatives. Good thing about kohli is he is also first name on the team sheet for India in all formats.
You don't judge a fella after one game as skipper. At same time you don't say he is the ultimate skipper after one win either. Dhonis time is up. Only a fool would say other wise! Dhoni is serial proven loser, that's something judged over quite a few years now, not an idiotic knee jerk reaction after one game or even just one bad series. Kohli is showing promise and doing some good things. Needs a good run to see if can be a success, also would hopefully grow in to the role and get better. For me the team needs someone with passion, energy, non corrupt/bias and of course tactical acumen. To me kohli fills that role. There are no other viable alternatives. Good thing about kohli is he is also first name on the team sheet for India in all formats.
You are harping about not mixing ODIs and Tests but here you are doing that yourself Dhoni surely needs to go in Tests but in ODIs he okay.won CT not too ago under him plus Aus series.lost in NZ but came close in 3 ODIs(tied one).Plus hes one of first name on the sheet in ODIs too
You are harping about not mixing ODIs and Tests but here you are doing that yourself Dhoni surely needs to go in Tests but in ODIs he okay.won CT not too ago under him plus Aus series.lost in NZ but came close in 3 ODIs(tied one).Plus hes one of first name on the sheet in ODIs too
Don't want mixed captaincy. Especially with dhoni/srini nexus in operation. Would be a nightmare, with dhonis politics at work. They would do all to undermine kohli. Dhoni needs clean sacking and just left as player Also under dhoni india has been awful ovseas in odis now. Shocking in SA and NZ. Sack him on that basis alone. World cup is in oz, need skipper who can captain in those conditions and develop right players to do well in those conditions, its pretty clear dhoni cant do that
So you want dhoni to continue despite repeated losing. And fella loses one game as captain and you want axed. Your mad and judgemental. I am not judging dhoni on one game like you are stupidly doing for kohli. Judging him on games/series and years of failure We don't need cricket fans like you who go after a young skipper after one loss. Talk about being judgemental and reactionary. Anyway we all know your agenda as signed up cheer leader for anti virat kohli club and have egg on your face woth the runs he has cored. So now after him as hammering him as a player you have no were to go with that avenue as great batsman
Boo hoo ! Get personal when things don't go your way. And stop mixing Tests with ODIs. You have been doing that all day. I never asked for Dhoni to remain our Test captain since that loss in Aus. You know and so does everyone about how serious that AVKC group is, its a feeble attempt to have a go at me through that when you have nothing else to show and better watch your ****ing tone. I wasn't getting personal with you. Everyone pretty much pointed out the sort of hypocrite that you are, when you were in hiding during all the faults Kohli had made until now. And Kohli has captained almost 11 games now, if you weren't aware about it since you are busy with your fanboy shades on. He could make a good Test captain, but thus far he has showed only a bleak sign of captiancy in ODIs. As posted above, you are happy as long as the captain rants around on the field. No wonder most people opt for Pujara over him.
As much as I am a critic of Dhoni's khassi kaptaani' date=' Kohli has shown nothing different in this series.[/quote'] Yesterday Dhoni would have settled for containing while Kohli kept looking for wickets. Although Binny's selection and handling was a Dhoni esque mistake. Also dont forget this is Dhoni's team playing under Kohli so players role and strategies would be largely the same in such short bursts.
Yesterday Dhoni would have settled for containing while Kohli kept looking for wickets. Although Binny's selection and handling was a Dhoni esque mistake. Also dont forget this is Dhoni's team playing under Kohli so players role and strategies would be largely the same in such short bursts.
looking for wickets ? with part timers like rayudu & rohit bowling ? i don't find anything new in kohli captaincy it seems like he is copying dhoni a lot
Yesterday Dhoni would have settled for containing while Kohli kept looking for wickets. Although Binny's selection and handling was a Dhoni esque mistake. Also dont forget this is Dhoni's team playing under Kohli so players role and strategies would be largely the same in such short bursts.
Looking for wickets by bowling Rohit in the 40th over when we were ahead in the game?
As much as I am a critic of Dhoni's khassi kaptaani' date=' Kohli has shown nothing different in this series.[/quote'] Wow and thought you were the professor. Judging a stand in captain based on 2 odis!!! One of which we won and another were batters put on below par score and unchareteristically nearly won one defending such a low score. He is stand in captain of a team who for years has been led by another skipper, who has ingrained his way in the team and who the players still know in charge. I think anyone would understand that a captain needs to be judged over much longer period so can input his dna in terms of selection, tactocs, culture, attitude etc etc then be judged. Judging him after one loss as stand in skipper is stuff of cricket illetirate. Takes a while for any new skipper to impose his dna on a team and change things. That's why need new skipper to back him for decent period so can impose his way of doing things,