Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

I don't understand why is Kohli trying to copy Dhoni's approach of long rope and patience....Look at RSA or Aus, you don't perform you are out.. you don't have pace, you are out... Kohli needs to be himself and shouldn't model himself on Dhoni.. I rather have a weak Kohli as a captain than a Kohli being Dhoni V 2.0

where did he replicate the success, he never made it past group stages in t20s, he never went to finals again in CB series. He never won a test in Aus,Eng and test series in SL. So all these point out to one thing he got extremely lucky. Any moron who is half decent can win in India.He brought back that 1990s to Indian cricket which took a decade to overcome. He is the worst overseas captain in Indian history who is not only gutless but also worthless as a batsman.
CT,t20,WC,cb series ,test # 1,aus 4-0,Asia cup Show me an Indian captain that has done this
I don't understand why is Kohli trying to copy Dhoni's approach of long rope and patience....Look at RSA or Aus, you don't perform you are out.. you don't have pace, you are out... Kohli needs to be himself and shouldn't model himself on Dhoni.. I rather have a weak Kohli as a captain than a Kohli being Dhoni V 2.0
its just one aspect for example kohli hates to employ part timers. Dhoni is the part time king
CT,t20,WC,cb series ,test # 1,aus 4-0,Asia cup Show me an Indian captain that has done this
show me which captain is 0-9 and has not won one match in two tours one of which being against no8 side while being no1 side. All winnings you have mentioned most of those except CT any indian captain would have won and won more convincingly. To say Dhobi is somehow architect of these wins is absolutely ridiculous. He had no part Indian team becoming no1 or even the world cup finals which he somehow think he won it was won by Gambhir and he stole his limelight. World t20 was won due to one man that is yuvraj singh or Indian never would beaten that Aussie team. wtf has dhoni done as a captain and where are his performances, Dont give that 229. If he had any guts and ability India would won 2 tests in recent two tours.
Let the man actually becomes skipper first, then we know what he is like This team etc has dhonis stamp on it ps kohli wont be stand in skipper for a year or so now, so what can he really do:giggle: Like what he did with what he was given, less part imers, less gut instinct nonsense. More energy, commitment, desire, better handling of pacers in backing them decent spells etc Just common sense really, something captain corrupt has lost
show me which captain is 0-9 and has not won one match in two tours one of which being against no8 side while being no1 side. All winnings you have mentioned most of those except CT any indian captain would have won and won more convincingly. To say Dhobi is somehow architect of these wins is absolutely ridiculous. He had no part Indian team becoming no1 or even the world cup finals which he somehow think he won it was won by Gambhir and he stole his limelight. World t20 was won due to one man that is yuvraj singh or Indian never would beaten that Aussie team. wtf has dhoni done as a captain and where are his performances, Dont give that 229. If he had any guts and ability India would won 2 tests in recent two tours.
Would have should haves again...the fact is that nobody achieved as much success as Dhoni. Yes ,he has had his failures, but the successes have overshadowed them . It's better to win than stay average all the time.Failures will always be there no matter what.
Would have should haves again...the fact is that nobody achieved as much success as Dhoni. Yes ,he has had his failures, but the successes have overshadowed them . It's better to win than stay average all the time.Failures will always be there no matter what.
He was always a failure as a test captain as well as batsmen. He used to be a good ODI captain 2 years back and that's about it. In last 2 years, he has nothing to show as our captain except that CT. It's not only about stats.. Its the manner in which he is leading the side. It's more like monopoly..
His failures are so huge that they dwarf all his initial success. Dhobi has been exposed as a captain who has no foresight or guts. If I am not wrong this Guy is only captain in history not have won a match in three different tours. He is extremely timid as leader and he never performs in tests overseas where Indians tour a lot. If Kohli is copying this gasbag then it better to look for another captain.
No one's debating that. Kohlii might as well surpass Sachin as an ODI player' date=' but that does not mean that Pujara cannot be an achiever here. See how well Amla is doing in ODIs. Bottling up Pujara and using him as a waterboy is really shameful.[/quote'] Yea Pujara should definitely play, he should be in the playing XI for the WC in 2015 if he is in form at that time.