Who would be your spinner for tests?

Who would be your spinner for tests?  

1. 1.

Ojha and Mishra rely a lot on deception, in tests I really don't see how they can run through sides unless they get attacked. Ashwin relies a lot on pitches. Jadeja is one bowler who can really turn it on spin conducive pitches and keep it tight with odd-peach ball on away tracks. Best option we have imo.

Ojha Ashwin not good enough to get wickets on pitches away from home. Ojha the lone spinner away from home at home Ashwin, Jaddu, Ojha trio. No Mishra in tests :orderorder: :this: Just not consistent enough with line/length anyway even if he doesn't lose patience. Mishra is nothing special and doubt he can get a good test match batsman out who isn't slogging.
What has Ojha done outside home so far? Even in Sri Lanka he averages 64. His away average after 4 tests is 53 inspite of not playing outside SC yet.

We have to be patient.Most spinners can't adapt straightaway overseas and take time to prosper.Even Kumble did. I'd like Ashwin to be tried and given a long run.atleast he'll contribute with the bat.Though Jaddu seems slightly better with ball

Mishra, Wrist spinners come handy and can take wickets anywhere unlike finger spinners. Our newest spin stable has some good talents too : Akshar, Chahal, Gopal, Kuldeep.
Mishra has no mental strength.loses it as soon as hes attacked and bowls all over.not suited for Tests.

Neither of them are that good. But i would like to see how Ashwin does with Duke balls. I get it he struggled with Kookaburra. Also he has added leg spin to his armory. Would like to see how he goes. But i keep my expectation level to a bare minimum as he is far too slow for a spinner. it takes eternally to reach the batsman. If pitch doesn't offer much he looks like Roiht sharma, Dhawan , Vijay type of bowler.