Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

he is not a sane person. see his intvw after Aus innings. he shunned his critics saying where is the problem. I am all rocking. chew****
++ The fecker was angry at the reporter and the so called nay sayers. Bet he doesn't even feel he was the main reason we lost today.
for sending Yuvi. are you nuts. isnt he one of your top 6 batsman who can at least rotate strike...and if not at least hit and get out...you guys are talking as if he sent Bhuvi ahead of raina
Check a few highlights on www.youtube.com and see how he was struggling to even rotate strike in this tournament barring one innings.

UV/Dhobi deserve to share the blame... uv for his worst ever batting performance and dhobi for his usual stubborn attitude..... i really really hope that dhobi is moved out of the t20 and test captaincy. He should ideally only be leading the odi side and be a part of the other 2 teams as a keeper I'm very sad for UV... from the 2011 MoS to the 2014 target..... our sub-continent players just never know when to call it quits.

he is not a sane person. see his intvw after Aus innings. he shunned his critics saying where is the problem. I am all rocking. chew****
That's the stock response of most Indians/ sub continent players. I guess he said, I don't care about what others have to say I just wanted to stay there and play well.. Not that he was already playing well or there was no room for improvement. Sometimes when you are not doing well, you don't to hear other ppl saying the obvious. You know that you aren't so you don't want to hear other critiquing you. Just hurts more.. But today is going to hurt Yuvi for a long time to come...
That's the stock response of most Indians/ sub continent players. I guess he said, I don't care about what others have to say I just wanted to stay there and play well.. Not that he was already playing well or there was no room for improvement. Sometimes when you are not doing well, you don't to hear other ppl saying the obvious. You know that you aren't so you don't want to hear other critiquing you. Just hurts more.. But today is going to hurt Yuvi for a long time to come...
oh ok. it was one of those days in Yuvis life. no problem :hysterical:
I don't blame Dhoni for this. He sent Yuvraj at the right moment. Yuvraj played the most selfish innings of his life.
Who would expect this sort of innings from a Yuvraj Singh in the finals. And it was a right time to send in Yuvi. Had Raina come out then, things would have been totally different.