India A tour of Australia in July- Aug

Bomrah is showing lot of spirit. But my worry is ' date=' will he be able to bowl the way he wants to? or will he be given a "gut feeling" field and be asked to bowl to that?[/quote'] he is type of bowler which dhoni can never handle ..you cannot ask him to bowl like others or expect him to bowl according to his plan. his angle of attac is actually quite similar to younger ishant to angle ball in all the time with occasional bowl which holds the line and some extra bounce and pace..
he is type of bowler which dhoni can never handle ..you cannot ask him to bowl like others or expect him to bowl according to his plan. his angle of attac is actually quite similar to younger ishant to angle ball in all the time with occasional bowl which holds the line and some extra bounce and pace..
and he should not change it too much like Ishant did which destroyed him.
and he should not change it too much like Ishant did which destroyed him.
ofc that goes without saying :) did't ishant ran from wide the crease at start ? now he bowls from much closer ..every one remembers ponting for me one of his best deliveries were to jayawardene ..i thought in future he will be able to do that on will :((
ofc that goes without saying :) did't ishant ran from wide the crease at start ? now he bowls from much closer ..every one remembers ponting for me one of his best deliveries were to jayawardene ..i thought in future he will be able to do that on will :((
Yes. Ishant changed his action and approach and he lost it completely after that. He never got that back again. He lost his wrist and seam position due to that.
Yes. Ishant changed his action and approach and he lost it completely after that. He never got that back again. He lost his wrist and seam position due to that.
Yes just shows we do not let natural style prosper.Ishant is to blame as well for being an idiot.Why can't he work to get his old action back instead he says everything is fine.
Yes just shows we do not let natural style prosper.Ishant is to blame as well for being an idiot.Why can't he work to get his old action back instead he says everything is fine.
There is too much coaching. We should not change the natural bowling style unless there the bowler is having injuries due to that. Both Ishant and Bumrah never had injury issues and they have bowled whole their age group cricket with those actions comfortably. Ishant changed it to get outswing going but that ruined whatever he already had.
well he is an idiot but good thing for bumrah is his action is not normal and no one will dare change it ..tag of being unorthodox might save him
well he is an idiot but good thing for bumrah is his action is not normal and no one will dare change it ..tag of being unorthodox might save him
They will try to make him come close to stumps ,then ask him to concentrate on line and length then ask him to get outswing ,variations.
They will try to make him come close to stumps ' date='then ask him to concentrate on line and length then ask him to get outswing ,variations.[/quote'] lol...well he already has decent yorkers and slower balls but if he comes closer it will destroy his style...