India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

Shami got 50 as well. He should be our all rounder
i never said bhuvi should be an allrounder. just said that he can be at 8 and do a good job. just bat like this. and shami can hang in there thanks to bhuvi's help and shami's show of guts. only need 1-2 allrounders, a great boost if bhuvi is at 8 and our tail can wag. Could play 4 seamers without the batting suffering. Tbh our top 7 need to bat
England let our 10-11 to score 50+ each we out did them and let 11 score 81. Both have part timers in the name of bowlers. Neither team deserves to win this test. If it were upto me i wouldnt have recorded this game as a draw i would void this test, no record that such a crappy test ever happened.
corrected..England are as pathetic as us really..lol. But credit to them they cameback well to put india underpressure only for India to make an other comeback to save the test..
Very frustrating that DRS is still not available but both sides were on the end of bad decisions. Didn't make a difference to the result.
DRS is not yet ready .. i can sense goal line technology will be accepted b4 BCCI agreeing for DRS

Why do these goras always think that our teams and captain need to be meek and submissive??? They cannot see India in any other role than one in which we kiss their ass. Thats why I always support BCCI sticking it upto them and making them feel like **** and dependent on us If Clarke did the same thing, he would have been praising him for his aggressive approach

:(( I mean let us say Eng gets a marginal lead or even close to our 1st innings total....A 2nd innings collapse is not totally out of the equation for us.....and I expect England to knock those runs off relatively easily or come up trumps in a thriller.
dhoni is like stock market, we all think its gonna go up and they do the opposite and bring the price down. When we expect a win, dhoni denys all the odds and hands us a defeat. He puts wall street to damn shame