The Cherry Poppers

Lord

We won it by huge 3807 points :yay: :bhangra: Awesome performance.Each of my pick vindicated my trust in them fully.All are great FL players,but what made us win was our team spirit and commitment.We made mistakes but instead of blaming each other we helped each other.:congrats: Special word for our captain Straight Drive.Not only did he lead us from the front with a huge win for himself,but took the initiative in making strategies and changing them accordingly.made our job much easier.Result is there for all to see :hatsoff: Was great fun playing this FL with the team,looking forward to doing it more:two_thumbs_up:

Well done Team. We have won by massive 3807 points. Thanks to the franchisee owners "Lord" and "Sunnyji" for picking us and giving an opportunity to participate in a wonderful FL, the franchisee based concept of which was apparently put forward by Gaurav92. The team members have performed to their potential with 4 of us occupying the spots 1,2,3 and 5. Puneet too recovered well to come in top 15. The team performance has been awesome. Now everyone of us await for ICF$ to head off to some cool place to party and celebrate the win :coolsun::beach::beer:
Congrats Team. :two_thumbs_up: We Won. :yay: :yay: :yay: And :hatsoff: to you specially SD.

We won it by huge 3807 points :yay: :bhangra: Awesome performance.Each of my pick vindicated my trust in them fully.All are great FL players,but what made us win was our team spirit and commitment.We made mistakes but instead of blaming each other we helped each other.:congrats: Special word for our captain Straight Drive.Not only did he lead us from the front with a huge win for himself,but took the initiative in making strategies and changing them accordingly.made our job much easier.Result is there for all to see :hatsoff: Was great fun playing this FL with the team,looking forward to doing it more:two_thumbs_up:
Thank you. Your performance has been awesome as well. It was a pleasure to strategize along with Lord and at times with other team members, however credit to rest of team members for picking the appropriate picks who fit our strategies and that helped us win with a huge difference.
Thanks. And thanks to SD for his valuable advises :icflove:
Thanks. I see that you forgot to pick the Manish Pandey message in last match, however, i am glad you are in top 5 as we had planned. :two_thumbs_up:
Congrats Team. :two_thumbs_up: We Won. :yay: :yay: :yay: And :hatsoff: to you specially SD.
Thank you. Your performance has been awesome as well.